- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Captions
- 6 Appearances in Playlists
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Videos
- 10 References
- 11 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer resembles a famous model or an actress. She has pink long hair with a light blue beaded accessory. She wears a yellow dress with a white belt, a blue open vest with light blue accents, blue leggings with pink hole-like designs, and yellow motorcycle boots. Her other accessories consist of a blue pendant, and yellow and pink bracelets. The remake has a lighter scheme and her facial details clearer but is visually similar.
The background is primarily teal with a few purple and pink stripes, pinkish-orange polka dots, two pairs of scissors floating around, and combs moving downward. Umbrella-styled reflectors and softboxes light up to the song and the dancer's movements.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2, 4, and 5: Quickly stretch your arms out while they are bent. Gold Moves 2 and 4 involve a slight head rotation and Gold Move 5 involves snapping your head.
Gold Move 3: Quickly throw your arms down and stomp your right leg.
Venus appears in the following Mashups:
- Are You Gonna Go My Way
- Bailando (Let's Rock)
- Barbra Streisand
- Jamaican Dance
- Maps (Best of JD 3)
- Papaoutai (Ultra Violet)
- Rock n’ Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain)
- You're the First, the Last, My Everything
Venus appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- 80's Twist
- Eighties Slow
- Eighty Slow
- Move Like Eighties
- Rocking Chair
- Run Like Eighties
- Run 'N' Throw
- Walking On Clouds
Venus appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance 3
- Pop! Pop!
- Just 80s
Just Dance Now
- All Songs S-Z
- Venus and Jump (For My Love) are the sixth and seventh covers to not be recorded by an artist affiliated with Ubisoft, after Louie Louie, Holiday, Toxic, Barbie Girl and Here Comes the Hotstepper.
- Venus is shortened by 20 seconds in the game.
- The line "Making every man a man" is misinterpreted as "Making every man mad".
- This was not fixed in the remake.
- Venus is erroneously featured in the "Fitness" playlist in Just Dance Now.
- The Xbox 360 version of Just Dance 3 describes the first two moves of the chorus with one pictogram; the Wii and PS3 versions, instead, use two distinct ones.
- The two pictograms from the Wii and PS3 version were also meant to be used in the early version of the remake.
- However, an early version of the Xbox 360 pictogram is used in Are You Gonna Go My Way’s Mashup on all consoles.
- In the Just Dance Now files, the second bundle will include the coach and cover for the remake.
- However, the said bundle does not include a menu icon for the remake. Instead, it includes the square from Just Dance 3.
- As seen in the old Just Dance Now servers, the routine was initially going to retain its Just Dance 3 pictograms, whose color had been changed from blue to yellow. After the release in Just Dance Unlimited, however, all the pictograms were remade in Just Dance 2020 style, and some new ones were added.
- The remake also uses the original Just Dance 3 square, despite using a remade coach selection image and album coach.
- In Just Dance Unlimited and Just Dance Now, the original menu icon from Just Dance 3 is used.
- This is the second time this has happened, after Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go.
- The Just Dance Now preview uses the old pictograms instead of the remade ones.
- However, the pictogram bar is from Just Dance 2018 and 2019.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|