- 1 Appearances of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Captions
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Videos
- 9 References
- 10 Site Navigation
Appearances of the Dancer
The dancer is a man that is dressed like a charro; he wears a red-green sombrero, a brown jacket and brown pants, and red spurs.
In the remake, very few changes were made to the dancer. He is more realistic and he has a lighter color palette, as well as having some red parts of his costume turned into a dark shade of beige. Also, his face is less visible.
It strongly resembles an oasis in a desert (which is a reference to Las Vegas); there are cacti in the background and a lit neon sign board. When "Viva Las Vegas" is sung, cash rains on the background.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine. However, on the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance: Greatest Hits, there are 2 Gold Moves:
Gold Moves 1, 2, and 3: Put your left hand on your chest, and then put your left hand down and put your right hand on your chest.
Gold Move 4: Bring your hands up to your head, then slowly put them down to your thighs.
Viva Las Vegas is featured in the following Mashups:
- Apache (Jump On It)
- Beauty And A Beat
- Moves Like Jagger
- Tribal Dance
- You’re the First, the Last, My Everything
Viva Las Vegas appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Mexican Guns
- Tex Mex Rodeo
- Viva Sombrero
- Viva Las Vegas is the second song by Elvis Presley in the series.
- Viva Las Vegas is the first song that mentions Las Vegas in the title.
- It is also the first song in the Just Dance series to have the name of a real place in its title.
- The last line of the lyrics fades away abruptly in Just Dance 2.
- In the Just Dance 2 square, the coach’s glove appears on his left hand.
- In Just Dance 2 and the Wii version of Just Dance: Greatest Hits, Gold Moves 1, 2, and 3 are counted as three different moves despite them being represented by only one pictogram; on the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance: Greatest Hits, however, that move is only counted once.
- The coach reappears in Y.M.C.A. as P3 with a recolored palette and slightly modified costume.
- Y.M.C.A. also reuses some moves from Viva Las Vegas.
- The first six bundles in the old Just Dance Now serves use Just Dance: Greatest Hits assets as placeholders.
- Two unused pictograms can be found in the Just Dance Now files.
- A sticker of the sign can be unlocked in Just Dance 2020 by dancing to Old Town Road (Remix) (Line Dance Version) three times.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|