Appearances of the Dancer
The dancer is a man that is dressed like a charro; he wears a red-green sombrero, a brown jacket and brown pants, and red spurs.
In the remake, very few changes were made. He is more realistic and he has a lighter color palette, as well as having some red parts of his costume turned into a dark shade of beige. Also, his face is less visible.
It strongly resembles an oasis in a desert (which is a reference to Las Vegas); there are cacti in the background and a lit neon sign board.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine. However, on the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance: Greatest Hits, there are 2 Gold Moves:
Gold Moves 1, 2, and 3: Quickly "shoot" the ground with your gun fingers before the start of the third verse.
Gold Move 4: Put your imaginary guns back into their imaginary holders.
Viva Las Vegas is featured in the following Mashups:
- Apache (Jump On It)
- Beauty And A Beat
- Moves Like Jagger
- You're the First, the Last, My Everything
- Tribal Dance
Viva Las Vegas appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Mexican Guns
- Tex Mex Rodeo
- Viva Sombrero
- In Just Dance 2 and the Wii version of Greatest Hits, Gold Moves 1, 2, and 3 come instantly one after the other. They can be described as separate moves if you watch a person perform the song. When the Gold Moves comes along, and you get a YEAH!, the YEAH! bubble moves in and out three times, like three normal moves would. However, only one pictogram describes 3 Gold Moves which may be confusing and is only counted as a single Gold Move on the Xbox version of Greatest Hits.
- This is not the only time this happened, in the fanmade for HandClap, one Gold Move is counted twice for remote based consoles.
- This dancer is in Y.M.C.A. as P3 in Just Dance 2014 with a recolored palette and slightly modified costume. His clothes are more realistic.
- Y.M.C.A. also reuses some moves from this dancer.
- The dancer has an avatar available in Just Dance 2014; you can get it along with Troublemaker's mashup in May.
- This is the first song that mentions Las Vegas in the title, followed by Waking Up in Vegas.
- It's also the first song to have the name of a place in its title.
- This is the second song by Elvis Presley in the series.
- In the Just Dance 2 square, the coach's glove is on his left hand.
- A sticker of the song's sign can be unlocked in Just Dance 2020 by dancing to Old Town Road (Remix) (Line Dance Version) three times.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|