"Vodovorot" by XS Project is featured on Just Dance 2020.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a robotic dinosaur, similar to the the third coach of Sweet Sensation. He has orange skin with black joints, orange googles with pink lens and pink buttons in his body. He has a blue sleeveless vest, and blue crotch and legs with pink stripes on the side. He wears a blue flat cap, a gold chain necklace, lime green socks and a pair of black and white sneakers.
The background showcases numerous robots and a black and beige image of the dancer flexing confidently. The backdrops primarily switch between red and beige. Various banners with the word "ВОДОВОРОТ" and "ТАНЦУЙ" quickly appear, where robots jump over them. Futuristic cars also appear in the background, as well as a futuristic city. During a vocal verse, an army of robots shift to the left while the promotional image of the flexing dancer stands over them. It also has the red-colored shape of Saturn.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Put your hand under your chin.
Gold Move 2: Put your hand under your chin while squatting.
- Vodovorot is the fifth Russian-language song in the series.
- However, this is the first Russian song to not be a Just Dance Unlimited exclusive.
- The words "водоворот" and "танцуй" appear on banners in the chorus.
- The song has been shortened by 1:02, making it 3:00 in-game.
- The coach appears in the background of Skibidi.
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|