|Remove the bandaids!
This article contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
Appearance of the Dancers
The coaches for the routine are a man and a woman.
P1 is a man who has very short blue hair with some stripes that look like scars, and wears sunglasses, red jacket, navy blue unbuttoned shirt underneath, blue necklace, blue glove, navy blue pants, and blue shoes.
P2 is a woman who has long blue hair, a yellow glove, a blue dress which is longer on one side than it is on the other side, and red heels.
The routine takes place on a street with colorful skyscrapers that resembles Shinjuku in Tokyo with multicolored waves on the sides.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2:
- P1: Put your right arm up.
- P2: Hit the air three times with your fists.
Gold Move 3:
- P1: Cross your arms in front of your chest.
- P2: Pose with your right hand on your chin.
- WON'T BE LONG is the first song that appears on the menu in Just Dance Wii.
- WON’T BE LONG is the first song by EXILE in the series.
- The first 14 seconds of the song, half of the final chorus, and the entire outro are taken out.
- In the lyrics, "The uptown Tokyo slammin’ night" is misspelled as "The up-town Tokio slamin’ night".
- Also, two exclamation marks have been added at the end.
- WON’T BE LONG is the first multiplayer routine to be the first song in the menu.
- A silhouette of the coaches can be seen on the cover of the Oldies but Goldies playlist on Just Dance Wii 2.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|