| Remove the bandaids!
This article contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
Appearance of the Dancers
The coaches for the routine are a man and a woman.
P1 is a man who has very short blue hair with some stripes that look like scars, and wears sunglasses, red jacket, navy blue unbuttoned shirt underneath, blue necklace, blue glove, navy blue pants, and blue shoes.
P2 is a woman who has long blue hair, a yellow glove, a blue dress which is longer on one side than it is on the other side, and red heels.
The routine takes place on a street with colorful skyscrapers that resembles Shinjuku in Tokyo with multicolored waves on the sides.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2 (P1): Put your right arm up.
Gold Moves 1 and 2 (P2): Hit the air three times with your fists.
Gold Move 3 (P1): Cross your arms.
Gold Move 3 (P2): Pose with your right hand on your chin.
- WON’T BE LONG is the first song by EXILE in the series.
- It is also the first song by Kumi Koda in the series.
- WON’T BE LONG is the first multiplayer routine to be the first song in the menu.
- This would not happen again until Just Dance 2014, where Kiss You (which is a Dance Crew) is the first song in the menu.
- This would also happen on the 8th-Gen version of Just Dance 2017, where All About Us (which is a trio) is the first song in the menu.
- This would also happen in both 8th and 7th generation versions of Just Dance 2018, where the classic routine of 24K Magic (which is also a Duet) is also the first song in the menu.
- Some sections of the lyrics are missing.
- The first 14 seconds of the song are taken out.
- A silhouette of the dancers can be seen on the cover of the Oldies but Goldies playlist on Just Dance Wii 2.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|