Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman in Egyptian attire. She has short purple hair with a red headband overneath it. She wears a red top, several purple bracelets, an orange skirt with a large rhombus-shaped belt, several purple anklets, and a neckpiece.
In the remake, the dancer remains relatively unchanged. However, her bra is now orange and the rest of her outfit is slightly darker. She also has more visible make-up.
Just Dance 2
The routine takes place near a Egyptian temple with four firesides. Some pyramids along with a brightly shining sun can be seen in the background.
In the remake, some of the pyramids have been moved to the other side, and the fading effect on the coach at the end is different.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Lower your arms in a circle while shaking back and forth.
Walk Like an Egyptian appears in the following Mashups:
- Baby One More Time
- Asereje (The Ketchup Song)
- Hit 'Em Up Style (Oops!)
- Rich Girl
- Wild Wild West
- Lean On (World)
Walk Like an Egyptian appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to the dance moves.
- Catch the Sun
- Dizzy Isis
- Egyptian Slide
- Egyptian Statue
- Egyptian Walk
- Keops Hips
- The beta version had a different choreography with a different color scheme, which was shown in the trailer of Just Dance 2.
- This is the first routine with an Egyptian theme in the Just Dance. It is followed by Night Boat To Cairo, Rich Girl, Dark Horse, Ain’t My Fault, and Mi Mi Mi.
- This coach is one of the coaches to appear in a Mashup twice in a row.
- In Just Dance 2, the artists are simply credited as Bangles but in Just Dance 3 the full name is used.
- Unlike many HD remakes, her facial features remain visible in Just Dance Now.
- There is an incorrect pictogram at the end, as shown in the gallery below. The pictogram does not show the move involving a raise of the leg; however, the coach raises her leg anyway.
- The Just Dance 2 menu icon of the song does not show the dancer. Instead, it shows a silhouette of her doing a pose from a Beta screenshot.
- The dancer makes a reappearance in 40th Symphony in a mini-game, which is similar in concept to Just Dance, for Raving Rabbids: Travel in Time. Her color scheme has been slightly altered.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|