"Walk This Way" (Old School) is playable on Just Dance 2015 and 舞力全开2015, where the routine can be unlocked through normal gameplay. The routine also appears on Just Dance Unlimited and Just Dance Now, where it is referred to as "Walk This Way" (Extreme Version).
- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Captions
- 6 Appearances in Playlists
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Videos
- 10 References
- 11 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman whose outfit is inspired by urban culture. She wears a red bill cap, a golden necklace with a peace sign, a tie-dye cropped shirt, a pair of black sunglasses, a pair of dark skinny jeans, and a pair of red sneakers. She has pure chocolate brown frizzy hair which is tied back.
It uses the Extreme background from the previous game, which features numerous squares, some of which are used as platforms throughout. It mainly shines red and orange. In an update, the background now shines blue-and-red instead of orange-and-red. The colors flash faster and the squares shift more often. At some parts, the background flashes a bright yellow.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Put your hands up then cross them.
Gold Moves 2 and 4: Put your right hand near your head then show your muscles tilted.
Gold Move 5: When you are on the floor, jump when your knees are bent, and point to the screen with both hands quickly.
Walk This Way (Extreme Version) appears in the following Mashups:
- Circus (Show-Off)
- Hips Don't Lie (Caliente)
- Uptown Funk (Behind the Scenes)
- Walk This Way (Ladies Only)
Walk This Way (Extreme Version) appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Arm Shake
- Crazy Happiness
Walk This Way (Extreme Version) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
- Extreme Moves
Just Dance Now
- All Songs S-Z
Just Dance Unlimited
- Just Dance 2015
- Main article: Walk This Way#General
- The coach is affected by an editing glitch that makes arms disappear for a second.
- As of January 2015, the background has been updated. This new version, however, can only be accessed on later created copies of the game, Just Dance Unlimited and Just Dance Now.
- The coach from this song appears in the background of Uptown Funk.
- Excluding the World Dance Floor VIPs, the VIP maps for It’s My Birthday, Love Me Again, Macarena, Walk This Way, and You’re On My Mind are the only ones not to use Video Killed the Radio Star’s avatar. Walk This Way’s uses P2 from XMas Tree’s avatar instead.
- Walk This Way (VIP) is the first VIP routine in which the VIP performs an Alternate routine instead of the Classic one.
- Walk This Way (VIP) is the first VIP routine to not consist of a celebrity or an Ubisoft employee.
- Walk This Way is the first VIP routine to not allow the players to dance with Challengers.
- The Finnish flag is displayed on the right side of the screen, although Santa Claus in folklore resides in the North Pole.
- When Walk This Way (VIP) was first released, the score bar did not count the players’ scores, thus preventing them from earning stars.
- This glitch was later fixed.
- Since the passing of Christmas 2014, Walk This Way (VIP) has been removed from the Wii and PS3 versions of Just Dance 2015.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|