"Want To Want Me" (Couple Version) is playable on Just Dance 2016, where the routine can be unlocked by paying 2,000 Mojocoins on 8th-gen consoles and through normal gameplay on 7th-gen consoles. The routine also appears on Just Dance Unlimited and Just Dance Now.
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are a man and a woman.
P1 has short black hair and wears a red blazer, an orange shirt with a black tie, blue pants, a black belt and black shoes.
P2 has shoulder-length black hair and wears an orange studded sleeveless dress with a pink waistband, black pantyhose, and pink heels.
The couple version is showcased with a large colored panel that switches between turquoise and pink. Octagon-shaped pebbles surround the screen, and the dancers' silhouettes are visible on it. At the third verse, the screen pans away, with stage lights shining.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Push the air with both hands.
Gold Move 3: Similar to Gold Moves 1 and 2 but you have to pump up both arms.
Want To Want Me (Couple Version) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs S-Z
- Main article: Want To Want Me#Trivia
- The following editing mistakes can be seen on the pictograms.
- On all the pictograms that use a grey arrow, there are red pixels between the outline and the body of the arrow.
- In three pictograms, P2’s left hand blends with P1’s right shoulder.
- In another pictogram, P1’s right arm slightly blends with P2’s left hip.
- The name of one of the pictograms is misspelled as "waht_ar" instead of "what_ar".
- Want To Want Me (Couple Version) was released on Just Dance Unlimited before the classic routine. This is the only time that an alternate routine has been added to one of the streaming services before its classic routine.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|