"Want To Want Me" (Couple Version) is playable on Just Dance 2016, where the routine can be unlocked by paying 2,000 Mojocoins on 8th-gen consoles and through normal gameplay on 7th-gen consoles. The routine also appears on Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited.
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are a man and a woman.
P1 has short black hair and wears a red blazer, an orange shirt with a black tie, blue pants, a black belt and black shoes.
P2 has shoulder-length black hair and wears an orange studded sleeveless dress with a pink waistband, black pantyhose, and pink heels.
The couple version is showcased with a large colored panel that switches between turquoise and pink. Octagon-shaped pebbles surround the screen, and the dancers' silhouettes are visible on it. At the third verse, the screen pans away, with stage lights shining.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Push the air with both hands.
Gold Move 3: Similar to Gold Moves 1 and 2 but you have to pump up both arms.
Appearances in Playlists
Want To Want Me (Couple Version) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs S-Z
- Main article: Want To Want Me#Trivia
- The following editing mistakes can be seen on the pictograms.
- On all the pictograms that use a grey arrow, there are red pixels between the outline and the body of the arrow.
- In three pictograms, P2’s left hand blends with P1’s right shoulder.
- In another pictogram, P1’s right arm slightly blends with P2’s left hip.
- The name of one of the pictograms is misspelled as "waht_ar" instead of "what_ar".
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|