|This article is about Cher Lloyd's song. You may be looking for The Jackson 5's song with a similar name.|
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with short magenta hair in a bob (reaching down to collarbone size). She wears a pink poncho with light blue short sleeves and light blue and yellow diagonal stripes, 2 spiky bracelets (a pink one over a light blue one) around her left wrist, light blue jeans and aquamarine platform booties with yellow bows on them. Her outline is light blue.
The dancer is standing on a checker-style platform with different shades of red. A large red spotlight shines in the background. Photographs of the dancer ruining various dance routines in the same game also rain down, including those of Good Feeling, We No Speak Americano, and Cercavo Amore.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2 and 3: Lift your right arm and leg, and point your right hand to the right.
Gold Move 4: Put your hands beside your head and spin your head in a circle.
Want U Backappears in the following Mashup:
Note that these Dance Quests are only available on the Wii U.
- One player gets 3 stars
- One player gets 4 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Get all Gold Moves
- Get the "Poser" Dance style
- Get GOOD when "I want you back" is sung
Want U Back appears in the following Dance Quest map:
- Want U Back is the first song by Cher Lloyd in the series.
- Throughout the dance, there are pictures of the dancer ruining pictures of other routines, in a manner commonly known as "photo-bombing". The routines are:
- Want U Back is the second routine in which images of past dancers appear, after Teenage Dream.
- The routine appears in Cher Lloyd’s music video for Oath.
- In the downloadable version on Just Dance 2015, the line "Thought I needed to upgrade" is misinterpreted as "So I needed to upgrade". This was not the case for the Wii U version.
- In the Wii U version of Just Dance 4, the final lyric of the song reads "Just sound like a helicopter/Brrrrrrrrrr...". However, in other versions, it reads, "Does this sound like a helicopter?/Brrrrrrrrrr...".
- On all the successive games, the lyric is shown as "Just sound like a helicopter/Brrrrrrrrrr..." for all consoles.
- On Just Dance 2015, for the Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 (camera), fewer moves are counted for than on Just Dance 4.
- Want U Back is the only routine from Just Dance 4 that was featured on Just Dance 2015 without also being featured in Just Dance 2014.
- It is also the only routine from Just Dance 4 that was exclusive to the Wii U that was available in other consoles.
- It is also the only one to return as a downloadable track in a future game.
- Gold Move 4 is represented by two pictograms in the Just Dance Now files, the one with the arrow and the one without the arrow.
- The one without the arrow is a Beta element.
- Whenever Want U Back is played in Just Sweat, no calories will be counted for. The Sweat Bar on the top will still be taken in account, however.
- This is the also the case with Domino.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|