|Remove the bandaids!
This article contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
|This article is about Cher Lloyd’s song. You may be looking for The Jackson 5’s song with a similar name.|
- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Dance Quests
- 6 Appearances in Playlists
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Videos
- 10 References
- 11 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with short magenta hair in a bob (reaching down to collarbone size). She wears a pink poncho with light blue short sleeves and light blue and yellow diagonal stripes, 2 spiky bracelets (a pink one over a light blue one) around her left wrist, light blue jeans and aquamarine platform booties with yellow bows on them. Her outline is light blue.
The dancer is standing on a checker-style platform with different shades of red. A large red spotlight shines in the background. Photographs of the dancer ruining various dance routines in the same game also rain down, including those of Good Feeling, We No Speak Americano, Rock Lobster, and Cercavo Amore.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2 and 3: Lift your right arm and leg, and point your right hand in the air.
Gold Move 4: Put your hands beside your head and spin your head in a circle.
Want U Back appears in the following Mashup:
Note that these Dance Quests are only available on the Wii U.
- One player gets 3 stars
- One player gets 4 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Get all Gold Moves
- Get the "Poser" Dance style
- Get GOOD when "I want you back" is sung
Want U Back appears in the following Dance Quest map:
Appearances in Playlists
Want U Back is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs S-Z
- Want U Back is the first song by Cher Lloyd in the series.
- On the Wii U version of Just Dance 4, the final lyric of the song reads "Just sound like a helicopter/Brrrrrrrrrr...". However, in other versions, it reads, "Does this sound like a helicopter?/Brrrrrrrrrr...".
- On all the successive games, the lyric is shown as "Just sound like a helicopter/Brrrrrrrrrr..." for all consoles.
- On the downloadable version on Just Dance 2015, the line "Thought I needed to upgrade" is misinterpreted as "So I needed to upgrade". This was not the case for the Wii U version.
- "S**t" is censored.
- Throughout the dance, there are pictures of the dancer ruining pictures of other routines, in a manner commonly known as "photo-bombing". The routines are, in order of appearance:
- Want U Back is the only routine from Just Dance 4 that was featured on Just Dance 2015 without also being featured in Just Dance 2014.
- It is also the only routine from Just Dance 4 that was exclusive to the Wii U that was available in other consoles.
- It is also the only one to return as a downloadable track in a future game.
- Whenever Want U Back is played in Just Sweat, no calories will be counted for. The Sweat Bar on the top will still be taken in account, however.
- This is the also the case with Domino.
- The routine appears in the music video for Oath.
- Gold Move 4 is represented by two pictograms in the Just Dance Now files, the one with the arrow and the one without the arrow.
- The one without the arrow is a Beta element.
- On Just Dance 2015, for the Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 (camera), fewer moves are counted for than on Just Dance 4.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|