|This article is about the song on Just Dance. You may be looking for its more prolific counterpart, Cheesy Cha Cha.|
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with light blue curly hair in pigtails. She is wearing a pink long sleeve cropped shirt with a light blue tank top, reddish pink yoga pants, and light blue and red shoes. She also has pink hairbands. She also has light blue bands on her wrists.
The background is a light blue wall with cyan circles and waving lines, with a hot pink timer on the top of the screen.
- Warm Up is the longest song in the original Just Dance game, being 4 minutes and 54 seconds long.
- Warm Up is the first routine to have no score tracking or pictograms.
- It's followed up by Cheesy Cha Cha.
- Just Sweat was most likely derived from Warm Up.
- The timer is an unique aspect of this routine, as it actually represents how long it is.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|