- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are all animals, each from a previous track in the Just Dance series.
P1 is the lion from Copacabana. He wears blue overalls, red sneakers, and has a yellow shirt with black spots on it.
P2 is the zebra from Istanbul (Not Constantinople). He wears a black jacket with red sleeves with a yellow shirt under it, blue sneakers, and black jeans.
P3 is the fox from The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?). He wears a gold necklace, a plaid jacket wrapped around his hips, and a blue bandana on one leg.
P4 is the frog from Love Is All, but this time, female. She wears black shorts, a red jacket, a gold necklace, white sneakers, and yellow knee pads.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
All Gold Moves: All players tap their head four times; P1 and P4 do this with their left hand on their hip, but P1 also does it while running forward.
Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
- Street Cred
- Celebrating 10 Years of Just Dance
Just Dance Now
- Recommended for You
- A Decade of Dance!
- Jungle Jingles!
- Masquerade Parade
- Celebrate New Year
- Hot Moves and Hot Cocoa
- Easy Peasy Party
- Hall Of Fame
- The Best of 2000s!
- All Songs S-Z
- Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) is the first song in the series in which both its Classic and alternate routines are Dance Crews.
- "Now watch me yule" is misinterpreted as "Now watch me you", and appears as "you" in the background.
- Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) is the third all-animal Dance Crew in the series, after Istanbul (Not Constantinople) and Copacabana.
- P4’s actual costume is in a dark shade of blue so the costume does not blend in with the green screen.
- P2’s jacket was first seen in Turn Up the Love (Fanmade Version); P3’s shirt was first seen in Rock N Roll; and P4’s knee pads and shirt were first seen on P1 and P3 of Daddy.
- The preview gameplay lacks the Gold Move pictogram.
- Before this song was confirmed, there was a beta element: P3’s outfit was darker.
- Every dancer in the routine is P2 of their original routine except for the zebra, who is coincidentally P2 of this routine.
- Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) was planned to be officially revealed at Gamescom, but it was prematurely revealed 2 weeks earlier.
- P4 is the only coach in the routine to be female. However, in Love is All the frog coach is a male.
- This song appeared in the demo version for Just Dance 2017, replacing Sorry on the Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch.
- When Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) was first released on Just Dance Now along with Run the Night and September, and the re-addition of Don’t Stop Me Now, the song did not appear in the "Songs S-Z" section, nor in the "Recently added" section and in the "Quartets" playlist.
- This was later fixed when the song was re-added again for the Carnival season.
- P3 is featured in Uno - Just Dance Theme Cards as an AI player, under the name "Swaggy".
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|