"Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)" by Silentó is featured on Just Dance 2017, 舞力全开2017, Just Dance Now, Just Dance Unlimited, and 舞力无限. The song also appears in Kids Mode for Just Dance 2019 if the player has a Just Dance Unlimited subscription.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are all animals, each from a previous track in the Just Dance series.
P1 is the lion from Copacabana. He wears blue overalls, red sneakers, and has a yellow shirt with black spots on it.
P2 is the zebra from Istanbul (Not Constantinople). He wears a black jacket with red sleeves with a yellow shirt under it, blue sneakers, and black jeans.
P3 is the fox from The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?). He wears a gold necklace, a plaid jacket wrapped around his hips, and a blue bandana on one leg.
P4 is the frog from Love Is All, but this time, female. She wears black shorts, a red jacket, a gold necklace, white sneakers, and yellow knee pads.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
All Gold Moves: All players tap their head four times; P1 and P4 do this with their left hand on their hip, but P1 also does it while running forward.
Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
Just Dance Now
- Recommended for You
- Heal the Planet!
- Hip to the Hop!
- A Decade of Dance!
- Jungle Jingles!
- Masquerade Parade
- Celebrate New Year
- Hot Moves and Hot Cocoa
- Easy Peasy Party
- Hall Of Fame
- The Best of 2000s!
- All Songs S-Z
- Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) is the first song in the series in which both its Classic and alternate routines are Dance Crews.
- "Now watch me yule" is misinterpreted as "Now watch me you", and appears as "you" in the background.
- Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) is the third all-animal Dance Crew in the series, after Istanbul (Not Constantinople) and Copacabana.
- P4’s actual costume is in a dark shade of blue so the costume does not blend in with the green screen.
- P2’s jacket was first seen in Turn Up the Love (Fanmade Version); P3’s shirt was first seen in Rock N Roll; and P4’s knee pads and shirt were first seen on P1 and P3 of Daddy.
- The preview gameplay lacks the Gold Move pictogram.
- Before this song was confirmed, there was a beta element: P3’s outfit was darker.
- Every dancer in the routine is P2 of their original routine except for the zebra, who is coincidentally P2 of this routine.
- Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) was planned to be officially revealed at Gamescom, but it was prematurely revealed 2 weeks earlier.
- P4 is the only coach in the routine to be female. However, in Love is All the frog coach is a male.
- This song appeared in the demo version for Just Dance 2017, replacing Sorry on the Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch.
- When Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) was first released on Just Dance Now along with Run the Night and September, and the re-addition of Don’t Stop Me Now, the song did not appear in the "Songs S-Z" section, nor in the "Recently added" section and in the "Quartets" playlist.
- This was later fixed when the song was re-added again for the Carnival season.
- P3 is featured in Uno - Just Dance Theme Cards as an AI player, under the name "Swaggy".
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|