"Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)" (Family Battle Version) is playable on Just Dance 2017, where the routine can be unlocked by paying 2,000 Mojocoins on 8th-gen consoles and PC, and through normal gameplay on 7th-gen consoles. The routine also appears on 舞力全开2017, where it can be unlocked by paying 2,000 Mojocoins. It also appears on Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is the mother. At the beginning of the song, she is pink. She wears a pink polo with a golden necklace. She wears skinny jeans and a brown belt, she has red peep toe heels and a red cap faced backwards. She has a brown ponytail.
P2 is the sister. She is also pink at the beginning of the song. She wears a green dress and blue jacket. She has a green headband with a green bow. She also wears a golden necklace, yellow shoes and she has brown pigtails.
P3 is the brother. At the beginning of the song, he is blue. He wears a red t-shirt and he also wears a golden necklace. He has an orange cap and a purple bracelet. He wears yellow shorts and purple shoes with orange laces.
P4 is the father. He is also blue at the beginning of the song. He has a purple shirt and an orange jacket. He also wears a golden necklace. He wears black pants and a black belt. He has black shoes and has black, messy hair.
The background is a house, containing a couch, an ottoman, a lamp, a table, and a plant on a drawer. They immediately change colors during the song.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Raise your arms in front of you slowly.
Gold Move 3:
- P1: Kneel and put your left hand on your hip and your right hand on your head.
- P2: Make a peace sign with your right hand and put your left hand on your right elbow.
- P3: Do the same thing as P2 in a slightly different angle.
- P4: Kneel and cross your arms.
Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) (Family Battle Version) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs S-Z
Main article: Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)#General
- Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) (Family Battle Version) appears to feature the two child coaches from I Gotta Feeling (Classroom Version) but this time, the girl is taller. P2 of El Tiki (Trio Version), appears, along with a fourth, previously unseen coach.
- In Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) (Family Battle Version), whenever P3’s glove is near P4’s cap, the cap becomes purple.
- Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) (Family Battle Version) originally had a slightly different menu icon, where the armchair and the white rectangle were placed more rightwards, and P2 and P3's knees were visible.
- On the routine's US preview thumbnail, the song is mistakenly titled as "Watch Me (Whip / Nae Nae".
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|