- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a panda with a neon green Mohawk. He also has some piercings in his left ear. He has a medal and gold necklaces around his neck, as well as a wristband on his left wrist. He is wearing a tank top and a pair of bermudas.
The panda’s outfit constantly changes color throughout the routine.
The routine begins in a locker room as its doors open to reveal the panda before the camera zooms in on him. As the song begins, colored lines radiate out of him and the panda creates a circular arch over him that forms a tunnel.
The background changes to a white screen as shooting stars fly by and squares containing montages of the panda trying out different sports can be seen along with the reindeer from Make It Jingle, who appears to be his training coach.
The background rotates counterclockwise by 45 degrees as mechanical color-changing stopwatches can be seen along with clones of the reindeer surfing on the shooting stars.
In the chorus, the arches reappear with the shooting stars flying out. At times, the reindeer can be seen briefly in the shooting stars giving the player a thumbs-up.
In the bridge, the background changes to a running track with confetti flying in the air along with clones of the reindeer cheering for the panda on the side.
In the final chorus, balloons rise up into the air as a stage forms under the panda and several podiums containing golden sports equipment rise. The routine concludes with a massive 1st place trophy rising behind the panda and two massive holograms of the reindeer giving the player a thumbs-up.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Raise your right arm up and pound the air in a stiff pose.
Gold Move 2: Bring your hands down to your waist.
Water Me is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
Just Dance Now
- Water Me is the first song by Lizzo in the series.
- Water Me and its Tennis Version are the eighth and ninth routines with the Panda as a dancer, after C’mon, Timber, I Gotta Feeling, Adoration To Happiness, Don’t Stop Me Now (Panda Version), Daddy Cool and The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody).
- In both routines, the logos for Ubisoft and Just Dance can be seen on the banner, representing ads.
- The preview audio is different for the two routines: in the Classic one, it starts at the second post-chorus; in the Tennis Version, instead, it starts at the second part of the first chorus.
- Water Me is the second routine in which the coach constantly changes colors throughout the routine, after Rockafeller Skank.
- However, this is the first time where the coach constantly changes color throughout the entire routine, as Rockafeller Skank’s only changes color at certain points.
- Water Me is the sixth Solo routine that features multiple copies of the coach in the background, after Hey Boy Hey Girl, One Night Carnival, Rock n’ Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain), Real Love, and Carnaval Boom.
- The coach appears in Just Dance Now when the players runs out of coins.
- The coach from Make It Jingle appears in the background.
- This is the first time he appears in the background.
- The coach is less detailed in menu assets.
- This is the second post-Just Dance 2014 routine where the dancer has the same pose on the menu square and the album coach, after Je sais pas danser.
- The Just Dance 2019 trailers background can be seen on the banner.
- The Classic coach makes a cameo in On Ne Porte Pas Des Sous-Vêtements as an underwear pattern.
- Despite the coach changing colors constantly, the pictograms stay the same color (orange with blue arrows).
- As seen in a promotional image, the coach’s color scheme was different: his mohawk was fuchsia and yellow instead of green and yellow, his outfit was fuchsia and teal instead of light blue and purple, his necklace was purple instead of green and his glove was yellow instead of green.
- In another promotional image, a pictogram with default colors can be seen.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|