"Water Me" (Tennis Version) is playable on Just Dance 2019, where the routine can be unlocked on 8th-generation consoles and the Nintendo Switch from the Gift Machine, and through normal gameplay on 7th-generation consoles. The routine also appears on Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited.
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a reindeer and a panda. They wear sports kits and each one has a ball paddle. P1’s is violet, and P2’s is blue.
P1 is the reindeer from Make It Jingle. His outfit is mainly different. His antlers are purple and he wears a pair of glasses that have a light green frame. He wears a light green tank top with a pink outline, indigo shorts, and pink shoes. He also has two pink and one purple bracelets on his left hand.
P2 is the panda from the Classic routine. He has yellow hair. He also has blue-and-yellow headbands and a wristband with the same colors on his right wrist. He is wearing a yellow polo shirt and a pair of pink gym shorts. He is holding on to a blue tennis racket.
The routine takes place on a tennis court. There is a split screen between the two coaches, which moves. The floor is blue and, above it, the Just Dance and Ubisoft logos as well as the stars from the Classic routine’s background can be seen constantly transitioning.
There are 2 Gold Moves for each coach in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: This is a left-to-right Wave Gold Move:
- P1: While standing backwards, throw a tennis ball with your imaginary racket between your legs.
- P2: With your feet spread shoulder-width apart, hit a tennis ball overhand with your imaginary racket.
Water Me (Tennis Version) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs S-Z
- Jungle Jingles!
- Thank You, Dance!
- Main article: Water Me#General
- Water Me marks the second time the reindeer from Make It Jingle features as a playable coach.
- Water Me is the first duet to feature a panda and reindeer.
- Some pictograms for the Tennis Version reference Britney Spears in their names, as well as the following famous tennis players: Roger Federer, John McEnroe, Pete Sampras, Rafael Nadal, Andre Agassi and Sandrine Testud (referenced as "Crazy Sandrine").
- The tennis racket emblem on the pictograms has a very rough and pixelated outline.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|