| Remove the bandaids!
This article contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by four dancers - two males and two females, which look like ABBA when they performed this song at the Eurovision Song Contest 1974 (which are also the clothes they wear in the music video to this song).
P1 resembles Benny. He has very short brown hair and wears a blue shirt with buttons, black pants, and black boots.
P2 resembles Frida. She has short curly brown hair and wears a white shirt, a pink and white striped belt, an orange and white skirt, and red boots.
P3 resembles Agnetha. She has long blonde hair. She wears a blue beanie, a blue shirt, blue pants with a silver belt, and black boots.
P4 resembles Björn. He has short brown hair and he wears a black shirt with white buttons, a silver belt, black pants, and black boots.
The routine takes place on a dark stage. During the intro, two white spotlights light up over the coaches (first P3 and P4, and then P1 and P2), and then the entire scenery becomes lighter, revealing more details.
The stage has a grey-beige square in the middle with a semicircle on the top and three big semicircles behind the coaches. Two of them are placed on a pedestal, and the smallest one has ellipses around another semicircle, resembling a half-cut citrus fruit.There are also protruding bronze brown squares on the sides, a faint golden disco ball on the top left and other faint golden lights on the top. White spotlights occasionally light up on the coaches throughout the routine.
When the coaches perform their Gold Moves, the background becomes darker all of a sudden and lights up progressively. As soon as the chorus starts, small circular lights light up around the circles one after the other in a fast motion or together.
At the end of the routine, the background fades to black slowly.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Spin around and put your hands near your hips. This is a left-to-right Wave Gold Move.
Appearances in Playlists
Waterloo is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
- World Dance Day
Just Dance Now
- Gimme, Gimme, Gimme ABBA!
- All Songs S-Z
Just Dance Unlimited
- Gimme, Gimme, Gimme ABBA!
- Unlimted S-Z
- Both P2 and P3 are wearing the exact same outfits that Frida and Agnetha wore in the music video for this song.
- The clothing style and background are inspired by ABBA’s Eurovision 1974 performance of this song.
- In the main series, "Wa-Wa-Wa" does not appear in the lyrics.
- Waterloo is the Dance Crew with the shortest pictograms sprite in the entire franchise, with only 21.
- In the announcement trailer for ABBA: You Can Dance, the lyrics color is green instead of yellow.
- In the Dutch release trailer, the routine is mirrored, meaning the coaches’ positions are P4-P3-P2-P1 from left to right.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|