Appearance of the Dancers
There are 5 dancers that resemble the characters Troy, Gabriella, Chad, Ryan, and Sharpay, respectively.
The first dancer is based on Troy Bolton, he wears a red shirt with a white jacket with red lines on the sleeves, white sweatpants with red lines down the legs and white sneakers.
The second dancer is based on Gabriella Montez, she has black hair in a ponytail and wears a white shirt under a red jacket with white lines, red pants with a white belt, and black shoes.
The third dancer is based on Chad Danforth, he wears a white sleeveless jersey with red lines on the sides, white shorts, socks, and basketball shoes
The fourth dancer is based on Ryan Evans, he wears a red fedora with a matching button-up shirt, black pants, and tap shoes.
The fifth and final dancer is based on Sharpay Evans, she has red hair in pigtails, silver dangling earrings and necklace, a white sparkly top under a white jacket, white pants, and sneakers.
The routine takes place in a high school gym that has flags and posters on the wall. There are also people standing on bleachers, just like in the movie.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
All Gold Moves: Put your arms down in a circle.
- We’re All in This Together is the second song by Ashley Tisdale in the series, after Positivity.
- We’re All in This Together is the only song in Just Dance: Disney Party to solely credit the cast of the movie or TV show instead of crediting individual cast members.
- The version used in game cuts the bridge and final two chouruses.
- The line "And speaking out in one voice" is misinterpreted as "And speaking out with one voice" in the lyrics.
- The routine contains an altered official choreography from the movie.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|