|This article is about the song by Miley Cyrus. You may be looking for the song by Da Pump with a similar name.|
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman that wears a light blue puffy jacket, a patterned tricolor bustier (turquoise, deep orange, and burgundy), yellow and red shorts with sock garters and purple leggings, a gold necklace, and black and blue boots. Her hair is dark brown and her glove is hot purple. She also has a blue outline.
In Just Dance 2015, the coach has a different color palette. Her jacket is now pink, and her corset is now pink, turquoise, and purple. She has the same choker and has a gold bracelet. She wears blue-and-purple shorts with sock garters and pink leggings, purple dyed hair and her glove is pink. The dancer now has a darker outline as compared to the original. During the male vocals, her skin turns black. Her skin is now darker and pinker, and she looks taller and slimmer.
Just Dance 2014
The background appears in some parts of the song, black with skulls drawn all over the place, a black claw-foot tub with water in it, bath foam and rubber ducks scattered around and a big pink teddy bear with a heart that says "I Love You! NOT". The bear is wearing a leopard patterned hat, zebra patterned sunglasses and the bear has drawn teeth. There is an "Open" sign hanging on the wall and "KISS ME!" is written on the wall too.
In the chorus and the bridge, the background is purple with some modified photos from the music video.
At a certain part, a blue spotlight shines on the dancer with the background being black with skull drawings.
Just Dance 2015
The background has some strange, bulldog-like creatures in colors such as purple, yellow ochre, light green, yellow-white and gold. They wear caps, hold scepters and wear chain necklaces with the letters "JD" on them. They also lip sync the male vocals. There are also some lights behind the dancer and at some points, more of the bulldog-like creatures appears floating in the air during the chorus. They also move according to the coach's moves. The rest of the background is pitch black.
During the chorus, the camera zooms out which reveals 3 colored bulldog creatures on both sides of the dancer, however, in the last chorus there are now more.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Lift your left leg up and shake your right hand.
We Can’t Stop appears in the following Mashup:
I Luh Ya Papi(Urban Latino)
- We Can’t Stop is unofficially the first song by Miley Cyrus in the series.
- "Hell," "Molly," "butt," "strip," and "line" (in "tryna get a line in the bathroom"), are censored. Additionally, the line "We can screw who we want" is replaced with "We can live how we want".
- There is also a glitch with her heels in both versions when she lies down on the ground. On Just Dance 2014, they glitch yellow, while on Just Dance 2015 they glitch light blue.
- The Just Dance Now files originally had a folder called "WeCantStop", which was later renamed to "WeCantStopDLC" like all the other DLCs.
- The dancer does a move known as the Cat Daddy during the post-chorus.
- The bulldog-like creatures reappear in Just Dance 2018 as an unlockable sticker.
Just Dance 2014
- We Can’t Stop was accidentally released in the Xbox Marketplace for about five hours on Tuesday, November 26, 2013. It was also released in October 1, 2013 for the PAL Wii and on February 1, 2014 (for half an hour) on the Xbox Marketplace. All of whom downloaded it can still access it. Before it became a DLC for Just Dance 2014, throughout the Facebook page of the game, replies included: "Be patient", "Nothing confirmed yet" and even "We have no plans for this song right now".
- The song was leaked yet again, on the Wii U shop accidentally for 6 minutes on May 4, 2014 from 2:37 p.m. to 2:43 p.m.
- A Just Dance Now picture with this dancer included (in the Just Dance 2014 version, as one of the dancers) was leaked on the Dutch Just Dance Facebook page, but it was removed later.
- The Just Dance 2014 version used to come with two avatars, one that resembles the dancer and one that resembles Globox from Rayman Legends.
- The Globox avatar became available for purchase in Just Dance 2016.
- We Can’t Stop used to be available for people who hacked their Wii on Just Dance 2014, but on November 26, 2013, it was replaced by Dummy, a replacement "song" used when We Can’t Stop was removed from the hacked in-game shop.
- The background of the Just Dance 2014 version of the routine resembles the background of Troublemaker during Flo Rida’s part.
- Although the routine has been remade, the files of Just Dance Now use the Just Dance 2014 version of the routine.
- In Just Dance 2014 version, the teddy bear’s sunglasses tend not to follow the beat together with the bear’s head.
- At the end of the original version the dancer disintegrates to black skulls and doesn't fade, but in the remake version she fades leaving her blue outline visible only.
- In Just Dance 2014, the avatar’s hair color is a much lighter shade of brown than the actual coach.
- The teddy bear in the Just Dance 2014 version of the routine reappears in the remake of Teenage Dream.
Just Dance 2015
- The avatar is the Just Dance 2014 version instead of the Just Dance 2015 remake.
- The pictograms are also recycled from the Just Dance 2014 version.
- We Can’t Stop is the first routine in the series to be filmed in HD before being remade for a future game. It is followed by You Never Can Tell.
- Excluding the instances in Just Dance Now, this is the first time a song was remade with drastic changes in colors and background.
- The photos in the gameplay became involved with copyright disclaimers.
- This is the first time ever Just Dance had to postpone a DLC.
- In the Just Dance 2015 scoring screen, the Just Dance 2014 version of the album coach is shown.
- This is one of the several songs before Just Dance 2015 to feature zooms.
- This was the first time Ubisoft added extra zooming out/in to a remake of a song.
- There is a glitch with the coach’s glove in Just Dance 2015 version. It becomes partly black at some moments usually when she touches herself.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|