Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a female teenager with very long purple hair. She wears a pink one-piece dress with a purple belt, purple knee-length boots with an orange edging.
The routine takes place in what looks like a hall with two long staircases. They meet at the top, where a window is located behind the dancer. It later changes to purple neon lights.
There are 6 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Shake your right hand, then bring it down and make your left hand horizontal.
Gold Moves 3 and 5: Jump up with your left hand in front of your face and hit the ground with both hands.
Gold Move 4: Bring both hands up slowly, then put them in front of you quickly.
Gold Move 6: Put both hands in front of your face.
- We Can Fly is the most recent song in Just Dance Wii 2, along with INDEPENDENT WOMAN.
- Along with I’m Your Man, We Can Fly is the hardest song in the game based on their difficulty rating.
- However, I’m Your Man’s Difficulty and Effort ratings are 3+ and 2 respectively, while the ratings for We Can Fly are both 3+.
- We Can Fly is the only song in Just Dance Wii 2 to contain a 3+ in both the Difficulty and Effort.
- Some of the pictograms appear before the related moves are actually performed.
- The background is taken from the music video; however, it is colored orange instead of white to prevent the dancer from blending in with it.
- The neon lights from the chorus are part of the coach extraction; without them, the extracted background looks black and plain.
- Due to this, if the player has earned enough "PERFECT"’ss or "GOOD"’s to get the "On Fire" feature, its effect will disappear until the choruses are over because the dance extraction covers them.
- The dancer often lip syncs the "OH OH OH" lines.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|