- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a young girl with dark brown hair in a bun. The bun is secured with a cream-white colored hair tie with frills on the top. She wears a white and beige sleeveless dress, which has frill designs on her shoulders and floral designs on her skirt. She also wore a pair of beige colored flats. Her right hand glows a golden light. She has a white glowing outline.
At the beginning, autumn leaves partially cover the screen before they were parted away, revealing the routine. The routine takes place in a forest during fall, with autumn leaves falling from the trees. Most of the trees have yellow to orange leaves though some also have green leaves. Some ferns were present in the routine and has green coloration with yellowish tint. The forest floor where the coach stands in is mostly covered with orange fallen leaves, with some grass peeking out from the grassy floor. The sun shines brightly from the left view, which is barely blocked by the trees. At the start and end of the routine, chirping made from the birds can be heard in the forest.
In the right next to the dancer is a raccoon doll slumped into the ground. It has a brown body, with a white belly and under fur designs, black eyeshadow-like design in the eyes, and a small black nose. It also has a small brown-and-black stripped tail. After the first chorus, the main dancer emits hearts that animates the doll. For a brief amount of time, the doll exudes a pink aura with hearts before gaining a white glowing outline akin to the main dancer.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the original version of the routine. They happen consecutively:
Gold Move 1: Stretch your arms backward while facing the right.
Gold Move 2: Still facing the right, bend down with your hands on your chest.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the remake:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Roll your arms around.
Gold Move 3: Straight your arms while facing the right.
Appearances in Playlists
We Go Well Together is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Kids Corner
- All Songs S-Z
- This is the only song in the first set of Just Dance Kids songs added to Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited not to be by Tom Zehnder or The Just Dance Kids.
- The word "kids" from the line "Kids up on a swing" does not appear in the lyrics on Just Dance Unlimited.
- In the same game, the line "We go well together" appears as "We can go well together" the last time it is sung.
- There is an error with the song on Just Dance Now: the audio from the song will not play but will replay the last song selected.
- The song is shortened in-game.
- The routine was initially absent from the "All Songs" playlist in Just Dance Now.
- When the routine is chosen in Just Dance Now, the browser would reload the tab.
- Occasionally in Just Dance Now, the menu icon is shown with a light blue background instead of the actual one.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|