Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is Natassia Harris and P2 is Carl Harris.
- Natassia has long curly hair, and wears a black pullover that says "Leave me alone", loose pants that are half green, pink and yellow leopard, and half black and dark purple boots.
- Carl has short brown curly hair and a beard and wears a brown hoodie, blue baggy jeans, and brown sneakers.
The dancers take place in a bright room. The ceiling has black outlined squares, the wall has two black stripes, a black chair, and a black camera stand. Around is the purple fanmade template, their avatar from the alternate mode of Walk This Way, and the American flag.
The Fanmade routine has 2 Gold Moves:
Gold Move 1: Jump and clap your feet while leaning.
Gold Move 2: Put your left foot in front of the other foot and straighten your arms.
We No Speak Americano (Fanmade Version) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs S-Z
- A score detection file is named "americanofan_mario", in a possible reference to Super Mario.
- The following editing mistakes can be seen in the pictograms:
- P2’s arrows are more pixelated between the white outline and the colored part.
- In one pictogram, the arrows are not overlaid correctly, as the left one is aligned slightly more over the right one.
- In another one, the outline of both the bodies and the props are fuzzier and the small space between P1’s torso and his right arm is accidentally colored yellow.
- Along with Sway (Quien Sera) and Heart of Glass, We No Speak Americano (Fanmade) was temporarily removed from Just Dance Now on March 2, 2015. One day later, these songs returned.
- The routine is labelled as a Just Dance 4 choreo on Just Dance Unlimited, even though it was released afterwards.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|