Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman. She has blonde pompadour-styled hair, a grey headband, a black and purple patent tank top, dark blue patent leggings with holes and purple patent straps, blue belts, and black high heel boots. At the part where the "DJ turn it up" section starts, her hair turns blue, the headband turns yellow, all the purple patent turns to teal glitter, and the leggings and boots switch colors. It changes back to what it was when the chorus comes back.
The background is a brick tunnel with moving lights, similar to the music video. It changes colors. It is usually blue, purple, and pink with smoke in the exit of the tunnel, and the lights are blue and pink. At the chorus, the tunnel changes to gold, with fire in the exit of the tunnel, and at some parts, a huge amount of female silhouetted people dancing. The lights are green, pink, and yellow. When the outfit changes colors, the tunnel is dark blue, with some lights that wrap around the tunnel, which change from green to blue to red. There's also green line lights at the last half of the dark tunnel part.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Quickly pose with your right hand straight in the air and your left hand at a low angle.
Gold Move 2: Quickly throw your right hand up. Your right hand should remain straight.
We R Who We R is featured in the following Mashup:
- Bailando (Let's Rock!)
We R Who We R appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Don’t Move
- Futuristic Cross
- I’m The Future
- Loosing Control
We R Who We R is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs S-Z
- We R Who We R is the third song by Kesha in the series.
- The style of the choreography resembles the one in the music video for the song.
- The background takes inspiration from the music video as well.
- "Sexified", "damn", "s**t" and "hitting" are all censored.
- At about 2:48 in the gameplay, the coach has a skin error, where her actual skin appears.
- This also happens in Disturbia and several other routines.
- The pictogram right before the dancer turns green is also green, despite the dancer’s outfit still being purple when it his the end of the line.
- The final move of the routine (folding your arms across your chest) is only counted on motion-capture sensors on Just Dance 4 and Just Dance 2014.
- On Just Dance 2014, We R Who We R faces a glitch on the menu where the menu icon from Alfonso Signorini (Eroe Nazionale) may be displayed instead.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|