- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Appearances in Playlists
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Videos
- 9 References
- 10 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a teenage boy who appears to have a purple cap with a reversed Yankees logo and a light blue hooded jean vest with the hood up on top of the cap and a sleeveless dark purple shirt with a bright blue, upside-down V on it. The dancer also wears a gold necklace, as well as a pair of black pants with a blue zipper and dark purple sneakers. During the chorus, the vest changes to silver, the shirt, cap and shoes changes to yellow and the upside-down V and zipper changes to red.
The routine takes place in a black room with blinders. Effects are used throughout the routine. The floor has a shadow on it and also has red and orange light at the the front where the dancer is. Both of these elements are taken from the music video.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 3, and 4: Point your hand at the screen.
Gold Move 2: Swipe your hand in an underhand fashion.
What About Love appears in the following Mashups:
What About Love is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- What About Love is the first song by Austin Mahone in the series.
- What About Love is one of the songs to have a Dancemas ornament.
- What About Love is the only downloadable track to receive one.
- Some moves are inspired of the official music video.
- In the chorus, the dancer and background directly switch color schemes, besides the fact that there is no purple in the background during the chorus, unlike with the original dancer.
- The coach’s vest turns to black in some parts when it touches the shirt.
- The coach makes a mistake during the third gold move: he performs it late by adding one additional move before the gold move.
- In the mash-up for Circus and in some Party Master Modes, the coach is in his second color scheme and performs a move that he performs in his first color scheme in the original routine. However, the pictogram color remains the same.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|