Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a woman. She has a long black ponytail. She wears a pair of sunglasses, a blue, purple and yellow dress, and an orange bracelet on her left wrist and orange necklaces. She also wears a pair of blue high heels.
P2 is a man. He has short, combed black hair and he wears a pair of sunglasses. He wears a yellow shirt with striped red/orange lines on it, as well as a pair of blue jeans, and a pair of red sneakers.
The routine takes place on a pool in the evening. Some palm trees can be seen, and beach balls are seen regularly falling into the pool. When "Tell me if you love me or not" is sung, the background turns black, the pool has lights on it, and the palm trees are glowing.
After the second time the chorus is sung, the pool turns over, and the water changes colors to light blue and pink, beach balls are floating and some rainbow sprinkles are moving.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Circle your arms downwards. It is done at the first time while going to the left, and at the second time while going to the right.
- What Lovers Do is the fourth song by Maroon 5 in the series.
- This is the first routine for a song by Maroon 5 to not be a solo.
- This is also the first song by Maroon 5 to not be in the main track list of any game.
- P2’s shoes glitch throughout the routine.
- What Lovers Do was removed from Just Dance Unlimited for unknown reasons on June 22, 2018. It was added back shortly after.
- The background was teased in the Official Song List (Part 1) of Just Dance 2019.
- Also, the coaches are still present in the Just Dance 2019 site.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|