Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a woman with light blue hair. She wears an identical tuxedo to the coaches from the Classic routine, a hot pink bow tie, and hot pink heels. She also has a hot pink glove.
The background is a white-and-pink paneled floor with squares. There are also stars and lights that flicker in rhythm. At some parts of the choreography, you can see sparks coming out from the cliffs.
There are 6 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Put your left hand on your right hand and push them to the lower right, pointing the screen.
Gold Moves 3 and 4: Kick your right leg backward and bring both hands down in a circle.
Gold Move 5: Quickly punch the air three times with your right hand.
Gold Move 6: Fall to the ground with your legs backward and raise both hands in a triangle.
- Main article: What Makes You Beautiful#Dance Quests
What Makes You Beautiful (Extreme Version) appears in the following Mashup:
What Makes You Beautiful (Extreme Version) appears in Puppet and Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Hold Your Hand
- Tuxedo Girl
- Wing It
- Main article: What Makes You Beautiful#General
- What Makes You Beautiful (Extreme) and Wild Wild West (Extreme) are the only Extreme routines in Just Dance 4 that do not use the Extreme background.
- What Makes You Beautiful (Extreme Version)’s coach is the first one to serve as the Classic coach in the respective Puppet Master Mode.
- In the Puppet Master Mode, the coach for this routine appears instead of that for the Classic routine.
- In the Mashup and Puppet Master Mode, the dancer’s bow tie, glove, and shoes are in a shade of dark red instead of pink.
- Occasionally, the background accidentally flashes at the end of the routine for a split second before the game displays the players’ scores.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|