|I wonder where were you...
This page concerns content that has been shelved or removed from the series. Before updating this article, please ensure the veracity and verifiability of the information. Remember to cite your sources.
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a man. He has black hair with a high, rectangular tuft on the left, a blue-and-yellow jacket with multiple shapes in red, green, and blue, a colorful cube on the left sleeve, a black T-shirt underneath, yellow pants with blue highlights, and a pair of blue shoes.
P2 is a woman. She has short black hair with a green bow, a sleeveless dress with red, yellow, green, and blue parts, decorated with squares and a red lightning, and a pair of yellow boots with red, blue, and yellow shapes on them.
The background takes place in a 1980's-90's retro video game. At first there is a city street, then a grassy path, and in the bridge, we see a couple of ice floes.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2, 4, and 5: Put both of your hands behind your head.
Gold Move 3: P2, put your right hand on your chest and your left hand out. P1, do this in reverse. P2 does this while standing behind P1 and P1 does this while kneeling.
- Some parts of the choreography are inspired from the music video.
- The artists’ name is spelled as "DaMouth" in-game.
- In the 舞力全开：活力派 servers, an early version of the routine could be found, where the coaches had different color schemes and no visual effects and the background only consisted of a blue screen, implying the routine was unfinished.
- However, some footage of the final background could be seen in a behind-the-scenes video found on the website for 舞力全开：活力派.
- In the Beta video file found from the servers, P1’s glove tends to constantly glitch from pink to dark purple. This was fixed in the updated version.
- The Beta routine has placeholder pictograms that consist of pictures of the coaches with arrows and other props drawn on them and different colors for the costumes. It also has no lyrics.
- It was later updated with pictograms and lyrics. However, the beta color schemes are used, with outlines added.
- More moves were counted in the Beta version.
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|