"When I Grow Up" has three separate alternate routines, collectively known as the Contest Winner routines, that are playable on Just Dance 2.
Appearance of the Dancers
The first winner was Sam from France. He is wearing a yellow cap, a green hoodie, blue pants, and white and green sneakers.
The second winner was Mandy Davis from the United Kingdom. She is wearing a hot pink dress, a light blue jacket with short sleeves, and very dark purple belt.
Since her hair is blonde, the special effects make her hair white in-game. The same thing happened to her shoes which, apparently, are a very light pink.
The third winner was Liana Veda from the United States. She has purple hair and is wearing a purple hat, a hot pink tank top and leg warmers, a dark purple short skirt, orange tights, and dark shoes.
The dancers are standing on a reflective floor. There is a wall behind them colored pink for Mandy and Liana and light blue for Sam. It features the Just Dance 2 logo in the middle.
The routine by Sam has 4 Gold Moves, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Open your legs and your arms and raise them up.
The routine by Mandy has 2 Gold Moves, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Slide your right arm in a semicircle and slide your left hand on it.
The routine by Liana has 2 Gold Moves:
Gold Move 1: Facing your left, open your legs and your arms and raise them up.
Gold Move 2: Put your right arm up while bending your right leg and putting your left arm on your hip.
- Main article: When I Grow Up#General
- When I Grow Up is the first song to have alternate routines. Since Just Dance 3, alternate routines have become a common feature.
- Sam, Mandy, and Liana are the first three people to appear on their own routines in Just Dance after winning a Just Dance-related contest. They would be followed by Diegho San, Allison Rodrigues, and Umutcan Tütüncü.
- The alternate routines are the only routines in the main series with a set scoring but no stars; this happens again later in the franchise with Tutorial Mode of Just Dance Wii 2.
- The routines are the first, second and third routines in the entire series whose code names are not based off their song titles.
- The menu icons can be found by dumping the textures on Just Dance: Summer Party, while the routines aren't playable in the game.
- Mandy and Sam’s routines feature the PAL Just Dance 2 logo in the background, while Liana’s features the NTSC logo.
- In Sam’s routine, the coach's glove glitches to white while crouching down before the Gold Move.
Behind The Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|