"When I Grow Up" has three separate alternate routines, collectively known as the Contest Winner routines, that are playable on Just Dance 2.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
- 6 Videos
- 7 References
- 8 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The first winner was Sam from France. He is wearing a yellow cap, a green hoodie, blue pants, and white and green sneakers.
The second winner was Mandy Davis from the United Kingdom. She is wearing a hot pink dress, a light blue jacket with short sleeves, and very dark purple belt.
Since her hair is blonde, the special effects make her hair white in-game. The same thing happened to her shoes which, apparently, are a very light pink.
The third winner was Liana Veda from the United States. She has purple hair and is wearing a purple hat, a hot pink tank top and warmers, a dark purple short skirt, orange leggings, and dark shoes.
The dancers are standing on a reflective floor. There is a wall behind them colored pink for Mandy and Liana and light blue for Sam. It features Just Dance 2 logo in the middle.
The routine by Sam has 4 Gold Moves, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Open your legs and your arms and raise them up.
The routine by Mandy has 2 Gold Moves, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Slide your right arm in a semicircle and slide your left hand on it.
The routine by Liana has 2 Gold Moves:
Gold Move 1: Facing your left, open your legs and your arms and raise them up.
Gold Move 2: Put your right arm up while bending your right leg and putting your left arm on your hip.
- Main article: When I Grow Up#General
- When I Grow Up is the first song to have alternate routines. Since Just Dance 3, alternate routines have become a common feature.
- Sam, Mandy, and Liana are the first three people to appear on their own routines in Just Dance after winning a Just Dance-related contest. They would be followed by Diegho San, Allison Rodrigues, and Umutcan Tütüncü.
- The alternate routines are the only routines in the main series with a set scoring but no stars; this happens again later in the franchise with Tutorial Mode of Just Dance Wii 2.
- The routines are the first, second and third routines in the entire series whose code names are not based off their song titles.
- The menu icons can be found by dumping the textures on Just Dance: Summer Party, while the routines aren't playable in the game.
- Mandy and Sam’s routines feature the PAL Just Dance 2 logo in the background, while Liana’s features the NTSC logo.
- In Sam’s routine, the coach's glove glitches to white while crouching down before the Gold Move.
Behind The Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|