"Where Are You Now?" (Hide-and-Seek Version) is playable on Just Dance 2019, where the routine can be unlocked on 8th-generation consoles and the Nintendo Switch from the Gift Machine, and through normal gameplay on 7th-generation consoles. The routine also appears on Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited.
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a blue mouse with a light yellow face. He has a pink tuft of hair and wears a striped long-sleeved pink and yellow shirt, a pair of pink pants, a pair of yellow socks, and a pair of light blue shoes. He squints and has a front tooth.
P2 is a pink hippo dressed as a policeman. He has an orange band around his eyes as well as a black mustache. His outfit is mainly a police officer’s outfit. His wardrobe consists of a cyan uniform and a cyan police hat, a black police radio on his shoulder, a black belt, and a pair of orange boots. He also has a lime green police baton stored in his right pocket.
The background shows a street with a hole being dug, then a prison with four cell doors, a couple of lights, a hideout with cupcakes, an alley, and then all four places together in a montage. The title of the song can be found in the background.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1:
- P1: Move your arms slowly out as if you are surprised.
- P2: Salute and stomp your right foot.
Gold Move 2:
- P1: Throw your arms out while crossing your legs.
- P2: Point with both hands at P1.
Where Are You Now? (Hide-and-Seek Version) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs S-Z
- Hall Of Fame
- Main article: Where Are You Now?#General
- Where Are You Now? (Hide-and-seek Version) is the second Alternate routine to be added to the "Hall of Fame" playlist in Just Dance Now, after Let It Go (Sing Along).
- In the thumbnail for the preview on the Just Dance UK channel, P2 has a lighter color palette.
- In the Just Dance Now notification, the title is misspelled as "Where Are You Know" (without the question mark).
- This was the first alternate routine to be revealed alongside its Classic counterpart.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|