"Where Have You Been (Extreme)" is playable on Just Dance 2014.
Appearance of the Dancers
The coach is a woman in traditional tribal fashion. The dancer is in typical tribal clothing, which included a bra like top and shorts, and some cyan anklets. The gown is patterned in several bright colors yellow and blue. She has a brown afro bound with a headdress. She is also barefoot. The dancer has an orange outline.
The routine takes place in the usual Extreme background. The room glows red and orange.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Lean forward and throw your arms downwards in a semi-circle.
Gold Move 3: Spin around with your hands crossed above your head.
Where Have You Been (Extreme) appears in the following Mashups:
- Blurred Lines
- Could You Be Loved
- Dark Horse (Mystic Princesses)
- Fatima (World Music)
- Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)
- It’s You
Where Have You Been (Extreme) appear in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- African Shoulders
- Catch The Sun
- Tribal Pulse
- Where Are You?
- Main article: Where Have You Been#General
- On the PAL cover of the game, and on the UK website, the coach wears black ankle strap heels, although she is actually barefoot in-game.
- Furthermore, her facial features are more visible.
- The coach’s glove constantly glitches from lilac to cobalt blue.
- The coach appears on the cover art for DJ Cabide’s "Dançar Dançar", along with Starships and the unknown male coach who is featured on the PAL boxart of Just Dance 2014.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|