"Where Have You Been (Extreme)" is playable on Just Dance 2014.
Appearance of the Dancers
The coach is a woman in traditional tribal fashion. The dancer is in typical tribal clothing, which included a bra like top and shorts, and some cyan anklets. The gown is patterned in several bright colors yellow and blue. She has a brown afro bound with a headdress. She is also barefoot. The dancer has an orange outline.
The routine takes place in the usual Extreme background. The room glows red and orange.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Lean forward and throw your arms downwards in a semi-circle.
Gold Move 3: Spin around with your hands crossed above your head.
Where Have You Been (Extreme) appears in the following Mashups:
- Blurred Lines
- Could You Be Loved
- Dark Horse (Mystic Princesses)
- Fatima (World Music)
- Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)
- It’s You
Where Have You Been (Extreme) appear in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- African Shoulders
- Catch The Sun
- Tribal Pulse
- Where Are You?
- Main article: Where Have You Been#General
- On the PAL cover of the game, and on the UK website, the coach wears black ankle strap heels, although she is actually barefoot in-game.
- Furthermore, her facial features are more visible.
- The coach’s glove constantly glitches from lilac to cobalt blue.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|