Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a man with short black hair. He is wearing a white-and-blue mask, a purple-and-blue sleeveless hoodie with matching sweatpants, and a pair of white shoes.
P2 is a woman with pink hair and is wearing a blue mask with a tiara. She is wearing a blue bra shirt with a matching skirt and black heels with straps that reach the thighs.
P3 is a man with short black hair. He is wearing a white-and-blue mask, a purple-and-blue long-sleeved hoodie with matching sweatpants, and a pair of white shoes.
During some parts of the routine, the trio's outfits and hair change to pink and blue. All of the dancers have a cyan outline.
The routine takes place in the usual On-Stage background. The stage glows purple, orange, and green.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves:
- P1/P3: Face your palms towards P2.
- P2: Put both hands behind your head.
- Main article: Where Have You Been#General
- When exploring the the game files of Just Dance 2014, an album coach and an album background for the routine can be found.
- Strangely, the coaches’ color schemes have not been edited to match their in-game appearance.
- Besides, the album background only shows a pink curtain, a green stage and black stage props on the right.
- Where Have You Been (On-Stage Mode) won in the Just Dance Awards on the official Facebook page in the category "On-Stage Choreo Of The Year".
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|