- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
- 6 Videos
- 7 References
- 8 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man in futuristic clothing. He wears a blue cap, which is covered by a dark blue hood from his dark blue long-sleeved turtleneck jacket, which has a yellow line in the center of his jacket. Yellow lines also run across his arms and it has dark orange sleeve cuffs as well as dark pink border below his top. He also wears a dual-colored stiff outer jacket with bulky and stiff collars in light blue and neon lime green, with the upper part in mint green and the bottom in light blue, which are separated by yellow borders. The jacket also has yellow lines as well as dark pink accents and the right sleeve has a thick yellow sleeve border. A lime green strap is placed in his left shoulder and runs under his outer jacket. He also wears dark blue pants with yellow rectangular accents in his hips and legs and neon lime green line attachments behind his knees. Lastly, he wears a pair of yellow shoes with white thick soles and neon lime green lines on his shoes. Notably, he wears black futuristic sunglasses with lime green accents by the sides and yellow headphones. All of his features are pixelated. He has a black and white outline.
The background starts off with the coach getting off a monorail train. From there, the song takes place in an 8-bit futuristic city with many buildings and neon lights signs. In the pre-choruses, the background takes place in an alley with wires hanging from above broken machines.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Quickly throw your arms down.
Gold Move 2: Step forward and swing your arms over your head.
- The intro, second verse, second pre-chorus, bridge and outro parts of the song were shortened to save time.
- White Noise was first announced on the Polish Facebook page as part of the announcement of the extension of Season 3: Virtual Paradise.
- The announcement was made hours prior to the official announcement on the other official Just Dance social media accounts.
- The line "Just gonna get my back" is repeated many times but only shown twice in the lyrics, the first line is normal but the remaining lines are represented by a single line of lyrics and highlighted very slowly.
- In the menu assets, the coach’s outline is not pixelated, unlike in the video file.
- The coach briefly appeared on the playlist cover for the "Ready Player Dance" playlist prior to its official announcement. All coaches on the cover were removed soon after.
- A placeholder menu banner can be found in the Just Dance Unlimited servers.
- In the Just Dance Unlimited files, there are early pictograms whose props are purple instead of green.
- The teaser features a different star bar, which lacks its gradient. This would later be used in Just Dance 2021.
- This also happens in Hype’s teaser.
- The gameplay teasers on Instagram Stories and Twitter list the song’s title as « White Noise ».
- In the thumbnail for the UK preview, the song title and artists’ names are not completely in uppercase, as opposed to all UK previews from Just Dance 2018 onwards.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|