"Why Oh Why" by Stephane Huguenin, Yves Sanna & Christian Padovan (credited in-game as Love Letter) is featured as a downloadable track on the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance 3, and is available on the main tracklist of Just Dance: Summer Party.
The song was available as a downloadable track on Just Dance 2 and the Wii version of Just Dance 3 but became unavailable for purchase following the closure of the Wii Shop Channel on January 30, 2019. The song was also available on Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited but was removed in October 2016. Additionally, the song was available in 舞力全开：活力派 but was removed prior to the shutdown of the game. It was also planned to be on Just Dance: Greatest Hits, but was scrapped for unknown reasons.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are dressed in Siberian fashion.
P1, a woman, has bordeaux short hair and wears a black wrap, a bordeaux bracelet on her left arm and a bordeaux jacket, a dark pink dress, a white necklace, and bordeaux belt and heels.
P2, a man, wears a bordeaux Siberian hat, which matches the color of his mustache, a red jacket with dark red assets and a purple napkin in his pocket, a purple shirt underneath, red pants with a bordeaux belt and white shoes.
In the remake, the coaches’ outfits are more realistic.
P1’s hair, belt and jacket are now dark brown and her necklace is bordeaux.
P2’s hat is now black, like his jacket’s assets. His jacket is now darker and his belt is now black. He now has white buttons on his jacket’s lapel.
The background looks like a flat/restaurant with pink neon lights at the top of the windows, a piano, a candle stand with candles, a couch, a table, a polar bear carpet that lip syncs "Why Oh Why? Baby Oh Why?" and a fireplace. In the sky, there are lots of heart shaped lights. In the distance of the window, city buildings appear.
In the Xbox 360 version, the flat looks darker and it has a more romantic atmosphere.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Put your right hand on your forehead as if to search for something and look at the other player.
Gold Move 2: Put your right hand on the face in a disco pose. P1 does it with her left hand on her hip. P2 opens part of his jacket with his left hand.
Why Oh Why is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now All Songs S-Z Love Song
- Why Oh Why is the first song to be covered by Love Letter in the main series.
- There was a glitch on Just Dance Unlimited, which accidentally unlocked the avatar from #thatPOWER instead of the correct one when the routine was played.
- This is the first song to have a cutscene, followed by (I've Had) The Time Of My Life, The Lazy Song, and Blame It on the Boogie.
- This is the first time a dancer exits the screen during the choreography, and returns on-screen, followed by Kurio ko uddah le jana, The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody), Mahna Mahna, the Hide-and-seek Version of Where Are You Now? and Skibidi.
- This is one of the routines with the closest zooming, along with Happy, I Love It and You, Me, and the Beat.
- In the remake, after the cutscene, an inverted version of P1 appears for a moment on the routine background (not on cutscene background), with a blue outline.
- In the remake, the Gold Move pictograms have orange outlines.
- In the gameplay teaser uploaded to Ubisoft’s official YouTube channel, the title accidentally reads "Just Dance 3 - New DLC - Why oh why".
- The album coach was made with a white fade similar to the ones in Just Dance 2014 and Just Dance 2015.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|