|Remove the bandaids!
This article contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
"Why Oh Why" by Stephane Huguenin, Yves Sanna & Christian Padovan (credited in-game as Love Letter) is featured as a downloadable track on the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance 3, and is available on the main tracklist of Just Dance: Summer Party.
The song was available as a downloadable track on Just Dance 2 and the Wii version of Just Dance 3 but became unavailable for purchase following the closure of the Wii Shop Channel on January 30, 2019. The song was also available on Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited but was removed in October 2016. Additionally, the song was available in 舞力全开：活力派 but was removed prior to the shutdown of the game. It was also planned to be on Just Dance: Greatest Hits, but was scrapped for unknown reasons. The song was re-found in the Just Dance Unlimited files.
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers is a couple dressed in Siberian fashion.
P1, a woman, has bordeaux short hair and wears a black wrap, a bordeaux bracelet on her left arm and a bordeaux jacket, a dark pink dress, a white necklace, and bordeaux belt and heels.
P2, a man, wears a bordeaux Siberian hat, which matches the color of his mustache, a red jacket with dark red assets and a purple napkin in his pocket, a purple shirt underneath, red pants with a bordeaux belt and white shoes.
In the remake, the coaches’ outfits are more realistic.
P1’s hair, belt and jacket are now dark brown and her necklace is bordeaux.
P2’s hat is now black, like his jacket’s assets. His jacket is now darker and his belt is now black. He now has white buttons on his jacket’s lapel.
The background looks like a flat/restaurant with pink neon lights at the top of the windows, a piano, a candle stand with candles, a couch, a table, a polar bear carpet that lip syncs "Why, why? Baby oh why?" and a fireplace. In the sky, there are lots of heart shaped lights. In the distance of the window, city buildings appear.
In the Xbox 360 version, the flat looks darker and it has a more romantic atmosphere.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Put your right hand on your forehead as if to search for something and look at the other player.
Gold Move 2: Put your right hand on the face and move it to the right. P1 does it with the left hand on the hip, and P2 does this with the left arm outstretched.
Why Oh Why is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now All Songs S-Z Love Song
- Why Oh Why is the first song in the series to be credited to Love Letter.
- Why Oh Why is the second song by Christian Padovan in the series
- Why Oh Why is the first map to have an opening cutscene.
- Why Oh Why is the first map where one of the coaches exits the screen during the choreography and then returns.
- Happy, I Love It, and Why Oh Why hold the record for the closest zoom on the dancer (or one of them).
- If spin-offs are taken into account, the record also goes to You, Me and the Beat.
- In the gameplay teaser uploaded to Ubisoft’s official YouTube channel, the title erroneously reads "Just Dance 3 - New DLC - Why oh why".
- Since Just Dance 3, all the semitransparent parts on the pictograms lack their outline.
- In the remake, after the cutscene, an inverted version of P1 appears for a moment on the routine background (not on cutscene background), with a blue outline.
- In the remake, the Gold Move pictograms have orange outlines.
- In some pictograms for the remake, some bits of P1’s arrows are accidentally magenta instead of purple.
- The album coach was updated with a white fade similar to the ones in Just Dance 2014 and Just Dance 2015.
- Both album coaches were not properly masked, resulting in them having a faint cobalt blue backdrop.
- When Why Oh Why was first added to Just Dance Unlimited, the avatar for #thatPOWER was accidentally unlocked instead of the correct one after playing the routine.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|