- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
- 6 Videos
- 7 References
- 8 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers consist of three women with thin black and white outlines.
P1 has magenta-reddish hair with a long braid resting on her left shoulder, with the center styled to resemble like a Mohawk. She wears a lime green sleeveless cropped turtle-necked top and dark periwinkle purple hot pants with a black belt with several golden buckles. Her top also has a black strap, which runs across to the center of her chest and attached to a golden ring, with golden chains that attach themselves to the back of her belt. She also wears periwinkle leggings with small rips and black large boots with golden chains. Her arms also has brownish-red wrappings, with her left arm having covered from wrist to her elbow and her right arm lightly wraps around her arm and forearm. Her glove is cyan.
P2 has long, black braided hair with white highlights. She wears a lime green crop top with the left arm covered by a long sleeve that leaves her fingers exposed and her right arm bare, with the right side left hanging. Over her crop top is a blue outer bra with black straps on her crop top. In her abdomen is a black strapping gear, with two lines that are supported by golden embellishments, with the top being supported by golden rings that attached at the bottom of her crop top and the bottom supporting a golden metallic object in the center of the gear, with golden loose chains that goes around to the back of her brownish-red ripped jeans. Her jeans are supported by a black belt with golden metallic parts and rips are prominently seen on her thighs. She also wears black combat boots. She also wears a golden chain necklace on her neck and a lime green pad with black straps on her right arm. Her glove is reddish pink.
P3 has light blue braided hair, styled in a high ponytail and has a pair of goggles resting on her forehead, which is bright yellow with black straps. She wears a lime green crop top, with the bottom edges of her crop top ripped that leaves more of the front part of her body slightly more exposed and having cold shoulders. She has a black strapping gear that covers her chest, with a choker with golden stubs on her neck and ending above her abdomen, styled in a cage-like pattern. The black gear also contains golden chains, in two columns and four rows in the same distance with each other. She wears a light periwinkle baggy pants, which are partially unzipped and hanging loose to reveal a hidden black section on it. The pants also has a black belt with a golden buckle, with a golden chain attached on it and the pants also contains some rips and are tucked in by her knee-high combat boots. She also has a golden bangle on her left wrist and a lime green pad with black straps on her right arm. Her glove is gloden.
The entire routine sets place in a setting with Desert Punk influences. The routine starts with the dancers in front of an open gate. The gate is made of scraps of metal, with colors in rusty red and light brown. The soil in their feet is dry and cracked, with the wind slowly creating small dust clouds as it goes. In the right side is a watch tower, which is also made of scraps of metal as well as what appears to be remnants of a water tower. In the back are windmills made of scraps of metal as well as a large rock formation at the back and some airships above in the sky. The song’s title can be seen in the arch above the gate.
As the verses continues on, the camera quickly zooms inside. The following scene now features several other vehicles, decked with pieces of metal for distinctive appearances. Some of the vehicles contain such features such as a mechanical head resembling like a dragon, a mechanical scorpion's tail, spikes and bumpers. The airships are green and light brown and many of them are seen flying around the air. The large rock formation is seen getting slightly closer while more of the windmills are shown. There are few billboards seen in the background, all of them contains the song's title.
During the pre-chorus, the background changes via a transition of a large vehicle passing by. The background sets in a town-like area, where it features some water towers, lights posts and a base in the center. Placed at the top of the base is a mechanical structure that resembles a tentacled creature, with eight tentacles that shoots out burst of flames at the tip of the tentacles. The tentacles themselves also slightly move around. The background also has plenty of tires lying around.
During the chorus, the background changes into featuring the vehicles circling around the dancers. The setting is darkened and the only lights present are the fires being shoot out from the mechanical dragon heads, spotlights and the headlights of the vehicles.
The outro uses the same background from the chorus, but the view moves around in a circular motion, featuring more of the vehicles. Fireworks shoot out from the ground and explode in the sky.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Swing your right arm forward and onto your hip while facing to the left. This is a left-to-right Wave Gold Move.
Gold Move 2:
- P1/P3: Bend your elbows, bring your arms close together towards your head with your right leg in front, P1 does that while looking to the right, P3 does that while looking to the left.
- P2: Bend your left leg, with right leg in front put your left hand on hip, and bring up your right hand.
- Woman Like Me is the tenth song by Nicki Minaj in the main series, and her seventh appearance as a featured artist.
- "B**ch", "b**ches", "derrière" and "TEC" are censored.
- "Derrière" could still be heard when the routine was first released.
- This issue was fixed six days after its release.
- "Derrière" could still be heard when the routine was first released.
- The beginning part of the second chorus was cut.
- In the promotional trailer that Ubisoft announced, there is an error that made the audio from the routine duplicate.
- A placeholder menu banner can be found in the Just Dance Unlimited servers.
- The menu banner and map background both have different backgrounds.
- During Nicki Minaj’s verse, there is a pictogram error where P1 and P2s’ colors are swapped.
- P3’s glove switches to a lavender color during her turn on the bridge of the song.
- The routine was set to release in April 23, 2020 but was pushed to May due to health concerns related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- For one week (from May 14 to May 20, 2020), Woman Like Me was free in Just Dance Unlimited, along with Troublemaker.
- It was not meant to be free for one week at first.
- Part of the routine appeared in the Ubisoft Forward trailer towards the end.
Behind The Scenes
Official Music Video
- File:Womanlikeme menu colors.png
- File:Womanlikeme lyrics color.png
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|