- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Gallery
- 5 Videos
- 6 References
- 7 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with short light blue hair done in a bob cut. She wears light blue glasses, a light blue pearl necklace, a blue collared dress with a white belt, and light blue pumps.
In the remake, her face is less visible, her glasses are now light gray, and her entire color scheme is a darker shade of blue.
The background consists mostly of various triangles in shades of red against a dark red wall. The triangles slowly light up. The floor is reflective.
In the remake, the triangles are more animated, and the floor is not reflective anymore. In the bridge, the triangles turn gray, and a white light starts swaying.
- Womanizer is the first song by Britney Spears in the series.
- On Amazon, the singer is credited as "In The Style Of Britney Spears".
- Womanizer was referenced in the ESRB label of Just Dance, in which the following lyric was cited: “You're a womanizer,”.
- In a beta version of Just Dance, Fame had Womanizer’s background. This routine, instead, was going to use the background that was eventually used for Girls Just Want To Have Fun.
- With a pictogram count of 111, this song has the most pictograms in the original Just Dance.
- This marks Womanizer the first song in the entire Just Dance series to have a pictogram count more than 100.
- This routine makes a cameo in Video Killed the Radio Star.
- This is one of 3 songs that uses only one base color, in this case cyan. The same goes for Girls Just Want To Have Fun (pink) and Surfin’ Bird (black).
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video/Audio
- File:Jd1 amazon credits.png
- File:Jd1 amazon it credits.png
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|