Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with light blue hair in a bob. She wears light blue glasses, a light blue pearl necklace, a blue collared ress with a white belt, and light blue pumps.
In the remake, her face is less visible, her glasses are now light gray, and her entire color scheme is a darker shade of blue.
The background consists mostly of various triangles in shades of red against a dark red wall. The triangles slowly light up. The floor is reflective.
In the remake, the triangles are more animated, and the floor is not reflective anymore. In the bridge, the triangles turn grey, and a white light starts swaying.
- Womanizer is the first song by Britney Spears in the series.
- On Amazon, the singer is credited as "In The Style Of Britney Spears".
- In a beta version of Just Dance, Fame had Womanizer’s background. This track, instead, was going to use the background that was eventually used for Girls Just Want To Have Fun.
- With a pictogram count of 111, this song has the most pictograms in the original Just Dance.
- This marks Womanizer the first song in the entire Just Dance series to have a pictogram count more than 100.
- This routine makes a cameo in Video Killed the Radio Star.
- Her pose from the square in Just Dance is diffrent from that in the cameo.
- In the lyrics, the line “Boy, don't try to flirt” is misinterpreted as “Boy, don't try to front”.
- This is one of 3 songs that uses only one base color. The same goes for Girls Just Want To Have Fun and Surfin’ Bird.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|