"Work Work" by Britney Spears is featured on Just Dance 2019, Just Dance Now, and Just Dance Unlimited. The routine was also planned to appear on Kids Mode in Just Dance 2019, but it was never added in the final version for unknown reasons.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The trio is performed by three female construction workers, followed by many rows of backup dancers that you don't need to follow.
P1 is a woman wearing a hot pink tight crop top which covers the neck, and underneath she wears a baggy pair of ripped blue jeans, with a continuous onesie, which is detached and left hanging around the waist. over the jeans is a pink cloth strap round the waist with hanging pockets, and golden chains over the pocket on the left side. Her undergarment is black, and so are the bracelets on her right hand. She wears tall black heeled boots, with green long socks. She has mid length aqua-green hair, tied into one messy fishtail braid and resting on her left shoulder. Over her head, she wears a bright golden helmet. On each of her cheeks are two blue strips.
P2 is a woman wearing a leathery one-piece jumpsuit that changes from grass green to fluorescent yellow-green throughout the routine. The jumpsuit is messily worn and unzipped down to the stomach, revealing her black bra and multiple gold necklaces. There is a tight black band of cloth around the waist, over the suit. The suit ends a few inches above the feet. She wears pink boots with black soles, heels, and laces. She wears a few golden bangles on her right hand as well. Her hair is tied up in a long tight ponytail that goes through her dark-golden helmet through a tubed orifice at the top and hangs freely outside. She wears wide one-piece sunglasses over her eyes.
P3 is a woman wearing a hot pink tight crop top which covers the neck, and underneath she wears a pair of denim short shorts, with a continuous onesie, which is attached to her neck from the front and back. Over the shorts is a pink cloth strap around the waist with hanging pockets, and golden chains over the black strap holding the pocket-cloth, on the right side. She has a black wristband on her right hand. She has black medium-length hair, tied into two braided pigtails and rested on each shoulder. Over her head, she wears a bright golden helmet. She wears tall black heeled boots, with green long socks. On each of her cheeks are two blue strips.
The routine begins in an underground tunnel with clones of P1 and P3 working on it while several tools, a ladder and two signs with the word "Work" written on it can be seen. The camera then zooms in onto the coaches, who are on an open-air elevator with two direction signs next to it.
During the routine, the elevator moves up as the clones can be seen working on a building while the scaffolding and rivets flash to the beat of the song. Traffic lights, direction signs and warning lights can also be seen on the scaffolding. Before the chorus begins, the elevator stops on the building's roof with floodlights, sandbags, a work table and an easel on it, and in front of a wall, which cracks to the beat before getting destroyed at the beat drop.
After the beat drop, the clones dance with the coaches while the floodlights flash to the beat of the song and a digger spins to the beat of the song while avoiding the coaches and the clones.
The background brightens before changing to a sunset with silhouettes of the clones performing poses with their pickaxes while cranes can be seen working on a building.
Near the end of the verse, the background changes to another set of scaffolding with the clones moving their sledgehammers to the beat of the song and eight diggers moving up and down to the beat of the song.
At the beat drop before the bridge, the background changes into a rooftop with the words "Work Work" visible as a billboard with the clones moving their lighted pickaxes and sledgehammers to the beat. Buildings and cranes can also be seen. The windows of the buildings flash to the beat of the song. During the bridge, the billboard flashes every time the word "Work" is sung as the floodlights and windows flash to the beat drop before the background changes back to the chorus's background.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Crouch down and press your hand on the ground.
Gold Move 2:
- P1 and P3: Press your hand against your forehead as if you are taking off a hat.
- P2: Cross your arms.
Work Work is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
- 30-Minute Workout
- Trios and Quartets
- Girl Power!
- The 2010s Were Banging
- Just Dance 2019
Just Dance Now
- All Songs S-Z
- Work Work is the eighth song by Britney Spears in the series.
- The official clean version is used, replacing the original song name, “Work B**ch”, with “Work Work”.
- “B**ch” is also censored.
- This is the second time this happens in the main series, after Forget You.
- The teaser images take inspiration from the album cover for Britney Jean.
- Work Work was referenced in the ESRB label of Just Dance 2019, in which the following lyric was cited: "You wanna...[be]/Sippin’ martinis?"
- The music video version is used in-game, which shortens the intro and outro.
- The following lyric errors are present in the routine:
- "Sip Martinis" is misinterpreted as "Sippin’ Martinis".
- "Big beat to blast ya" is misinterpreted as "Big beat disaster".
- "See me comin’ you can hear my sound" is misinterpreted as "See me come and you can hear my sound".
- "I bring the trouble, they don't mean to trouble ya'" is misinterpreted as "I bring the treble, don't mean to trouble ya'"
- "I make it bubble up, call me the bubbler" is misinterpreted as "I make the governor, call me the governor".
- "The ... that you’re lovin’ up" is misinterpreted as "The ... that you’ll never know".
- "They gon’ try and try ya" is misinterpreted "They gon’ try to try ya".
- "Now they don’t believe ya, but they gonna need ya" is misinterpreted as "Now they don’t believe ya, but they gonna meet ya".
- On December 2, 2018, the @justdancegame Twitter account uploaded a picture of a birthday cake with P2 to celebrate Britney Spears’ birthday.
- Work Work is the third Trio routine where P2’s outline color is different from P1 and P3’s, following The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?) and New Face.
- On the thumbnail of the gameplay teaser posted by justdancegame, the background of Sweet Sensation is shown.
- In promotional images for the coaches, P2's necklace is tan.
- At one point in the routine, P3 can be seen accidentally hitting her helmet.
- The preview thumbnails feature P2’s necklace in light bronze instead of gold.
- When Work Work was first added to Just Dance Now, the "Beats from the Far East" playlist (which featured Bang Bang Bang at the beginning in the previous week) was accidentally shown in place of "Recommended For You" on the website. Because of this glitch, players were forced to play Bubble Pop! or the first song in the "Favorites" playlist when they chose Work Work.
- This bug was eventually fixed.
- According to the Just Dance Now notification for Work Work, the Classic routine was only supposed to be playable for a week.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
- File:Screenshot 2018-08-28-17-43-11.png
- File:Workwork thumbnail us.jpg
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|