"Worth It" (Extreme Crew Version) is playable on Just Dance 2017, where the routine can be unlocked by paying 10,000 Mojocoins on 8th-gen consoles and PC, and through normal gameplay on 7th-gen consoles. The routine also appears on 舞力全开2017, where it can be unlocked by paying 10,000 Mojocoins. It also appears on Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
All four coaches in the Extreme Crew Version are women with black hair. They wear red bras, black skinny jeans with large holes in the right leg, single golden shoulder pads (P1 and P3 have them on their left shoulders while P2 and P4 has them on their right), high waist mesh leggings, black biker boots with golden straps, and dark sunglasses. They are differentiated by different hairstyles and the colors of their caps and gloves.
P1’s half cap and glove are sky blue and has a long ponytail.
P2’s half cap and glove are lime green and has braided pink and black pigtails wrapped in a golden ribbon.
P3’s half cap and glove are blood orange and has three buns on the back of her head.
P4’s half cap and glove are royal purple and her hair is braided in cornrows.
The routine appears to take place at the end of a secluded alleyway, with fire escapes, windows that are themed after traditional Hindu shapes, and construction scaffolding. During the actual song, the windows will flash in time with the music. The alley is covered in the fog that changes color depending on what color the background is. During some points of the song, the background will have a yellow beam of light above the dancers. The sides of the background will occasionally spit out fire. The song ends with the screen fading to black.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Bring your left arm up and your right arm down. Then your right arm up and left arm down quickly.
Worth It (Extreme Crew Version) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
- Extreme Moves
Just Dance Now
- All Songs S-Z
- The Fit List!
Just Dance Unlimited
- Just Dance 2017
- Unlimited S-Z
- Main article: Worth It#General
- This is the first quartet in the series to be rated "Extreme" for difficulty. It is followed by Drum Go Dum.
- This is the first Extreme routine to not also have an Intense effort rating.
- If P2 is switched with P3, the color of their hats and gloves will be the same pattern as the star bar and the coach selection menu for Quartet routines.
- The avatar for P2 is wearing an orange hat instead of a green one.
- Two pictograms present the following anomalies:
- The first one of the pictograms, the shake emblem over P2’s right arm is accidentally red instead of green.
- The second one, which is for the Gold Moves, shows white trails of pixels near the arms.
- The album coach is mirrored on the Just Dance Unlimited cover.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|