Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by two men in bright and colorful clothing. Both of them have colored skin, with P1's skin yellow and P2's skin is pink. Both of them have black and white outlines.
P1 has a yellow bulb-shaped helmet with an infinity symbol shape black visor with a cyan green outline and a short plug of a lighter color on top of the helmet. He wears a dual-colored shirt, with a yellow upper section that has a purple symbol on the chest and a yellow and greenish cyan section in the abdomen. He also wears a yellow jacket with stiffened shoulders and his sleeves have two greenish cyan sections in different placements, one in his arms and another on his wrist. He also wears greenish cyan shorts, with a pink belt with a yellow buckle that has two loose orange chains on the right side. Lastly, he wears yellow leggings, a greenish cyan knee band, black ankle socks, and greenish cyan shoes with black laces and white soles.
P2 has a pink spherical helmet with yellow spikes on the sides and on the top and a rectangular visor with a cyan outline. He wears a pink shirt that is nearly covered by a cyan shape printed on it. He also wears a pink jacket with sharp cyan shoulder pants and long sleeves while an orange chain necklace is placed on his neck. He wears a pair of cyan jeans secured by a purple belt with a yellow buckle with a red section in the center and has a loose end on the right side and pink sneakers with white soles and laces.
The routine begins with the coaches in a circular saucer-style spaceship. The entire ship is made with shiny chromatic metal, with a circular rotating plate above the coaches, with circular light spots above while surrounding on a much larger and brighter circular light spotlight in the center. The ceiling also has a darker ring surrounding it, with faint red lines. The floor is made of black reflective metal, with a ring in blue lines. The walls are filled with computer screens and systems, each different per side. The right side has a blue screen with a constant stream of binary numbers, the center behind the coaches is has a black screen with some squares and lines, and the left side has a red screen with a constant stream of binary numbers. Throughout the routine, the spaceship constantly beams them into different locations.
In one of the possible locations, the dancers are transported into a frosty planetary body covered in ice, with sharp arches, jagged hills, and craters. Geysers of water also shoot out from the craters randomly. Due to the lack of atmosphere, the starry sky from outer space is seen, which clearly reveals two planets above. The planet in the farther view is yellow with a ring around it and the planet nearest in the view is rusty red and is shown as a massive gas planet with clouds.
In another possible location, they landed on a desert planet, with an atmosphere with green-to-light brown gradient in color. Far in the view are two large pyramids, as well as some of the circular spaceships crashed on the sandy ground. The lights from the spaceships faintly glow while a piece of the wreck is seen near to one of the ships. Several other spaceships are seen flying in the sky, with some of them beaming down a green light on the ground. In the sky, a nearby planet is seen, which is greenish-grey due to the planet's atmosphere.
In another possible location, they land on an alien planet full of life. The planet contains plant life styled like the Fungus kingdom, which features towering caps far in the background, stalks with bulbs that faintly sway to the air, and stalks in cup-shaped layers that raise and lower their length to the music beat. These plants cast a dark blue shadow on the soil, which is dark brown. There are also tall branch-like growths in the distance, which slowly grow and increase height. The sky is orange, with two bright planetary objects seen faintly as white objects in the sky.
Lastly, another possible location sets in an asteroid belt swirling around a yellow sun. The gas around the sun swirls and moves constantly while several asteroids fly above the dancer's asteroid platform. Whenever the dancers jump and landed on their feet, dust rises up in a short cloud. Several stars are seen in the space, many of them shining to the beat of the music.
During the outro, the dancers return back to their spaceship.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Both Gold Moves: Quickly lower your hands in a 90° angle while bending over. P1 does that while facing to the left, and P2 does that while facing to the right.
- X is the seventh song by J Balvin in the series.
- "Sex" is censored.
- X has only one letter as its song title, making it the shortest song title in the entire series.
- X is the seventh song whose codename is entirely spelled in caps, after S.O.S., E.T., SOS, DDU-DU DDU-DU, OMG, and TOY.
- Six pictograms are made in the style of Just Dance 2016.
- This makes X the eighth post-Just Dance 2016 routine to have Just Dance 2016-styled pictograms, after Growl, Scream & Shout (Extreme Version), the Just Dance Machine maps Tectonic and Pirate, A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got) (Twenties Version), the updated version of Oishii Oishii (VIPMADE), and Lush Life.
- In one of them, a small white dot appears near P1’s bottom arrow.
- Despite the song being credited as X in-game, the song is credited as X (EQUIS) on the US preview's thumbnail.
- A placeholder menu banner can be found on Just Dance Unlimited servers.
Behind The Scenes
Official Music Video
- ↑ http://jd-s3.akamaized.net/public/map/EQUIS/EQUIS_banner_bkg.jpg/a69d3bd23a3bdbf04f4726ab8dd4771f.jpg
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 File:IMG_7316.PNG
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/CAbkxDPnoBf/
- ↑ https://jd-s3.akamaized.net/public/map/EQUIS/EQUIS_banner_bkg.jpg/a69d3bd23a3bdbf04f4726ab8dd4771f.jpg
- ↑ https://twitter.com/justdancegame/status/1263499799816540162
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|