Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is Keita. He wears a red shirt with a white star on it. He also wears black pants with red sneakers.
P2 is Fumika. She wears a white/blue buttoned sweater with hearts attached to it. She also wears blue shorts with black boots.
A wooden platform in front of a sunny beach with some palm trees. There are colorful flowers at the sides, and Jibanyan is dancing behind the coaches; time after time, the number of dancing Yokai grows. In the verses, it changes to a cartoony seafloor with seaweed, sea stars, some jellyfishes and bubbles containing some Yokai. Then, it changes into the Yokai Watch pattern, and then the rotation starts over.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Move your right arm to the left and then your left arm to the right.
- Yō-kai Taisō Dai-Ni is the fourth song by Dream5 in the series after Koi no Dial 6700, Gakuen Tengoku, and Yō-kai Taisō Dai-ichi. It is followed by Dan Dan Dubi Zubā!.
- It is also their second song in Yo-kai Watch Dance: Just Dance Special Version.
- Yō-kai Taisō Dai-Ni is one of three songs from the game that feature the band on their menu squares.
- The glove color layout for this song was meant to be used for Yō-kai Taisō Dai-ichi as well. However, the glove colors from that song was later changed to Blue/Yellow.
- At some points of the routine, parts of P2's glove will glitch from red into cyan; this is also the case in the coach selection screen, as P2's glove outline is cyan.
- Some of the Yō-kai that appears in the background will do the choreography earlier than the coaches.
- One pictogram’s filename misspells "bend" as "ben."
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|