| ||This article is a stub. You could help this Wiki by expanding it.|
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is Keita (Nate). He wears a red shirt with a white circle logo on it. He also wears black pants with red sneakers.
P2 is Fumika (Katie). She wears a white/blue buttoned sweater with hearts attached to it. She also wears blue shorts with black sneakers.
The background is a road with the original characters of Yo-Kai Watch, as well as blocks of houses.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Swing your right arm in front of your body, then swing your left arm up next to it.
- This is third song by Dream5 in the series, after Koi no Dial 6700 and Gakuen Tengoku. It is followed by Dan Dan Dubi Zubā! and Yō-kai Taisō Dai-Ni.
- This is the outro song of the anime.
- As seen in a screenshot, P1's glove was originally supposed to be yellow, while P2's glove was originally supposed to be red, similar to Yō-kai Taisō Dai-Ni.
- This is the only song in Yo-kai Watch Dance: Just Dance Special Edition to be released in 2013
- The song can be found in the Just Dance 2016 files
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|