|This article is a stub. You could help this Wiki by expanding it.|
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is Keita (Nate). He wears a red shirt with a white circle logo on it. He also wears black pants with red sneakers.
P2 is Fumika (Katie). She wears a white/blue buttoned sweater with hearts attached to it. She also wears blue shorts with black sneakers.
The background is a road with the original characters of Yo-Kai Watch, as well as blocks of houses.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Swing your right arm in front of your body, then swing your left arm up next to it.
- Yō-kai Taisō Dai-ichi is third song by Dream5 in the series, after Koi no Dial 6700 and Gakuen Tengoku. It is followed by Dan Dan Dubi Zubā! and Yō-kai Taisō Dai-Ni.
- Yō-kai Taisō Dai-ichi is the outro song of the Yo-Kai Watch anime.
- As seen in a screenshot, P1's glove was originally supposed to be yellow, while P2's glove was originally supposed to be red, similar to Yō-kai Taisō Dai-Ni.
- The song can be found in the Just Dance 2016 files.
- Two pictograms’ filenames misspell "straight" as "stright."
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|