- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are a trio in streetwear influenced by Middle-Eastern styles. They all have a solid black and white outline.
P1 is a woman. She has sky blue hair styled into two long bulbous braids, worn with a pink visor with a gold chain. Her top is a black and hot pink strappy brassiere with a cropped hooded jacket worn overtop with the hood up. Her brassiere has four gold chains hanging from the center. Her jacket features a black and violet giraffe print and gold chain bracelets over the sleeves around the wrists. She wears athletic tearaway pants in a matching print to her jacket and black boots with a large sole. The pants has gold snaps. She accessorizes with chunky diamond-shaped gold earrings and small oval sunglasses. Her glove is a dark navy blue.
P2 is a man. His hair is beneath a dark teal satin keffiyeh (or head scarf) and secured by an agal. Many gold chains and adornments hang from and wrap around the agal and keffiyeh. A sky blue visor bill can be seem beneath the keffiyeh. He has a pair of gold and black circular sunglasses. He wears an oversized T-shirt, jacket, and sweatpants. His shirt is cyan and the jacket and pants are a black and burgundy leopard print with sky blue trimming. His shoes are mauve and white knit sneakers. His glove is a golden yellow.
P3 is a woman. She wears a loose dark teal keffiyeh (or head scarf) with a purple bucket hat overtop. Gold chains hang from her keffiyeh and wrap around the hat. She also wears a violet brassiere with a black band and gold chain. Atop that, there is a cropped black and turquoise blue zebra print jacket. Her cargo pants have a matching print to the jacket. They feature large pockets with black trim and a gold wallet chain hanging from the waist. Her shoes are black heeled combat boots with pink laces. She accessorizes with black shield sunglasses, layered gold hoop earrings, and a black and gold choker. Her glove is a bright turquoise.
The routine takes place on an Arabic street where the floor lights up at certain parts, a wall of a building with two air conditioner compressors, and the wall is framed by an Islamic geometric pattern that changes between different colors and patterns. The wall reveals a sketch of an Arab graffiti abstract that is slowly colored in to bear a total of four different designs throughout the routine. The rest of the background contains street elements such as telephone poles, buildings, palm trees, stacks of rubber tyres with a radio set atop, and a silver car. During the chorus, most of the map is filtered with four colors in the following order: deep red, seafoam green, hot pink and dark violet. The graffiti parts can move, emboss, extrude, flash and rotate to the song’s beat.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3:
- P1: Kneel down and put your right arm above and your left arm below, like as if you were presenting something.
- P2: Raise your right arm.
- P3: Slightly bend your legs, put your right arm under your chest and stick your left arm out.
Gold Moves 2 and 4:
- P1: Put your hands on your hat and nod.
- P2: Throw your arms outward in front of you.
- P3: Put your right hand on your glasses and shake your head to the right.
Yameen Yasar is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2021
Just Dance Now
- Passport In A Playlist
- Yameen Yasar is the third Arabic song in the Just Dance series.
- It is the twelfth non-English Ubisoft original song in the series.
- Kurupt Tha Killa is not credited in the game, despite being credited on Shazam and Apple Music.
- Additionally, Steve Ouimette is not credited in game, despite being credited on Apple Music.
- "THIS IS DUBSTEP RAP" is misspelled as "THIS IS DUBSTEP TRAP" twice.
- The lyrics are romanized in an alphanumeric system.
- The choreographies for Yameen Yasar were initially created for Habibi Yaeni by Orgonite.
- Despite being dark teal in-game, P2 and P3s’ keffiyehs are dark claret in their avatars.
- Despite being pink in-game, P1’s visor is purple in her avatar.
- The routine is recorded in more than one take, as seen by a glitchy transition just before the second verse.
- An extra pictogram appears at the end of the routine in Just Dance Now.
Behind the Scenes
- File:Habibiyaeni codename proof.PNG
- File:Yameenyasar perf proof.jpg
- File:Habibiyaenialt codename proof.PNG
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|