|Remove the bandaids!
This article contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
Appearance of the Dancers
The coach is a man who wears a yellow bucket hat with a gold chain on it. The coach also wears dark violet sunglasses with orange frames. He wears a bright teal undershirt and a yellow shirt above it. On top of that he has a turquoise and dark violet zebra stripped scarf. He also wears bright pink pants with a bright turquoise stripe and purple signs on the side of the pants and turquoise shoes with dark violet accents and laces. He has a solid black and white outline. His glove is red.
- Main article: Yameen Yasar#Background
The background is a kaleidoscope of birds, feathers and other various designs from the graffiti abstracts in the Classic routine. The kaleidoscope spins around with the dancer's movements.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: While facing the left side, throw your right arm up with your fingers in a gun pose and kick with your left leg.
Gold Move 2: Raise your hands and join them while putting your right leg behind the left one.
- Main article: Yameen Yasar#General
- Yameen Yasar is the second Ubisoft original to have an alternate routine, after Chiwawa.
- However, this is the first Ubisoft original to have an Extreme routine.
- Yameen Yasar is the second Just Dance 2021 song to have its alternate routine revealed alongside its Classic counterpart, after Buscando.
- On the Just Dance channel, the thumbnail for the Extreme Version routine lacks the "Alternate Version" label.
- Additionally, the title on the thumbnail reads "Yameen Yasar Alt" instead of "Yameen Yasar".
- In the menu’s assets, the coach’s sunglasses frame is orange instead of pink.
- The album background features the glass effect from Just Dance 2014.
- File:Habibiyaenialt codename proof.PNG
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|