Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a female teenager with brown hair styled with bangs and a high side ponytail, with a hairband that contains two orange beads supporting on the ponytail. She wears a pink strapless tube top with orange and cyan flowers decorated on the top and bottom parts and hot pink shorts with orange and cyan flowers. She also wears a large orange belt with a cyan buckle and purple boots with yellow cloth bands tied on the top. Her accessories include orange bangles on her left wrist. She has a thin brown outline.
The background is a bedroom with yellow walls and wooden floor. There are a red fan on the left, a red carpet, a white table on the right with an ice cream cup on it, a sky blue bed with a basket and two pink puppets, a full book shelf, two sunflowers with sunglasses, and several other objects on the wall (such as sticky notes, a yellow clock and a calendar opened on the August page). The door is green and constantly opens throughout the routine, revealing a grassy meadow (which is replaced by a shore with a bench and a palm tree in the final part of the routine).
There are 6 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Put your left hand on your hip and curve your right hand upwards as if you were pointing to someone.
Gold Moves 2 and 5: While facing to the left, point to the left with your right hand while your left hand is on your hip and your right leg is up.
Gold Move 3: Point your left hand up and right hand down as your leg is lifted up.
Gold Move 4: Shake both hands from the left to the right 4 times.
Gold Move 6: Point to yourself with your right hand with your head being titled to the right.
Yeah! Metcha Holiday is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Wii 2
- The following Easter Eggs can be spotted throughout the routine.
- The first lancet of the clock spins very quickly, while the second one is completely motionless.
- The background and outfit were inspired from the music video.
- The cyan parts in the coach’s outfit is lighter and has a full opacity outline in the menu assets.
- The avatar has a lighter hair color than the actual coach.
- The pictograms telling to move from one side to another have white arrows instead of blue arrows (which would match the coach’s glove).
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|