The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Yo-Kai Watch Dance: Just Dance Special Edition is a Japanese game in the Just Dance franchise. It was released in Japan on December 5th, 2015. The game is a crossover with the Yo-Kai Watch series, and is the fourth Japanese release.
|Geragerapō No Uta||King Cream Soda||2014||Dance Crew|
|Yō-kai Taisō Dai-ichi||Dream5||2013||Duet|
|Matsuribayashi de Geragerapō||King Cream Soda||2014||Solo|
|Hatsukoitōge de Geragerapō||King Cream Soda||2014||Solo|
|Dan Dan Dubi Zubā!||Dream5 and Bully-Taichō||2014||Duet|
|Gerappo Dance Train||King Cream Soda||2015||Duet|
|Idol wa Ooh-Nya-Nya no Ken||NyaKB with Tsuchinoko Panda||2015||Solo|
|Yō-kai Taisō Dai-Ni||Dream5||2015||Duet|
|Jinsei Dramatic||King Cream Soda||2015||Duet|
|Uchū Dance!||Cotori with Stitchbird||2015||Dance Crew|
- This game is the second Wii U exclusive game in the series, the first being Just Dance Wii U.
- This is the first Just Dance crossover title.
- This is the fourth Japan-only title in the Just Dance series.
- Mojo coins are replaced by "JD" coins, like in Just Dance Wii U.
- Stars are replaced with Jibanyan's head.
- Various Yo-Kai's heads also appear when a Gold Move explodes.
- Scanning the QR Codes present on the Yokai Medal toys with the Wii U GamePad will award you with special coins which you can also use to play the Gashapon minigame.
- Lyrics are not highlighted in the game.
- The game has the fewest songs in the series: 10.
- The menu squares do not show the coaches for the song, who appear only on the cover.
- Eight songs from the game have been found in the files of Just Dance Unlimited.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.