"Yo Le Llego" (stylized as "YO LE LLEGO" in-game) by J Balvin and Bad Bunny is featured on Just Dance 2021. The song was made available on Just Dance Unlimited for a week as part of Season 4: It’s Showtime.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances In Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by two men dressed in Latin-Urban streetwear.
P1 is a man. He has a blue-green bucket hat along with a navy blue sheer durag. He accessorizes with navy blue aviator shades and several gold chains along two gold chain bracelets. For clothing, he wears an oversized polo with a dark purple undershirt underneath and large oversized shorts. Both the polo and shorts have a color blocked square pattern with the colors orange, light green, dark purple, red, peach and orange along with a Bandhani pattern over it. He wears plain yellow basketball sneakers with orange socks. He also has a yellow glove.
P2 is a man. He accessorizes with square sunglasses that has a gold chain surrounding the frames, a gold watch on his right wrist, a gold chain bracelet on his left hand along with several gold rings on his fingers, gold chains around his neck and a snapback that has a red designer print on the panels. He wears an oversized t-shirt with a green designer print on it, whilst underneath are cyan long sleeves. Over his shirt is a yellow-orange fishing vest. He also wears platform sneakers with teal, purple and magenta details on them. His glove is red.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
The background is a tropical desert with some fishes, turtles, whales, hot air balloons and boats floating in the air. In both pre-choruses, flags representing the following countries or cities can be faintly seen in the background when their names are said: Colombia, Mexico, Argentina, Venezuela, Puerto Rico, Chile, Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic flag), and Panama. During the verses, the routine takes place in the daytime, turning to night during the chorus.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Both Gold Moves: Bring your hands down from your chest.
Appearances In Playlists
Yo Le Llego appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2021
- Simple Dances
- Cap It Off
- Latin Flavors
- Street Cred
- 15 Minute Soft-Workout
- World Tour
- Yo Le Llego is the eighth song by J Balvin in the series.
- Yo Le Llego is also the third song by Bad Bunny in the series.
- It is also the second collaboration between J Balvin and Bad Bunny in the series, after I Like It.
- Yo Le Llego is the fourth routine from an upcoming game, after 7 rings, Without Me, and Kulikitaka, to be added to Just Dance Unlimited for one week prior to the release of its game.
- "Booty", "hijo 'e puta" "champaña", "j*da" and "p**ero" are censored.
- The words "dónde", "qué", "están", "está", "rápido", "tú", "llegó", "México", "Martínez", "llamó", "derramó", "mí", "amó", "ganó", "cuál", and "Panamá" are missing their accents every time they are sung.
- About 15 seconds are cut from the outro.
- The background (including the scenery, country flags, hot air balloons and the boat) pays homage and reference to the official music video.
- Yo Le Llego is the third out of four songs from Just Dance 2021 to be released as part of Season 4: It’s Showtime on Just Dance Unlimited.
- The album background features the glass effect from Just Dance 2014.
- In the start of the routine, P2’s right shoe sole glitches and loses its neon effect.
- One pictogram in a series of pictograms labeled as "swipe" is misspelt as "swip."
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
- File:Yolellego misspelt pictogram.PNG
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|