- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is Sheriff Woody from the Toy Story movies. He has short brown hair being covered by a cowboy hat. His face is in a wide smile with his mouth slightly open. He wears a peach and orange grid shirt that has two white buttons with a black and white vest with a cow pattern over it, denim jeans, and brown cowboy boots. His accessories include a gold star button on the right side of his vest and a brown cowboy belt. He has a magenta glove and has a solid black and white outline around the dancer.
The background starts off as the Toy Story logo, then fades to reveal Andy's room, where we first see Andy's bed, in front of a wall and a window. The background transitions to Andy’s wall, it is a bright blue background with clouds. There are also paper drawings of Buzz, Woody, Bo Peep, Buzz on the moon, Hamm, Rex, Woody, Lenny, another Buzz picture and Woody riding on Bullseye. The scene then switches to the toys in animation: Slinky, Forky, Bullseye, Jessie and Buzz. During the bridge, the clouds zoom slowly to the front and many pictures of Andy and Woody could be seen. During the third verse, many characters can be seen: Buzz, The Green Aliens, Bullseye, Bo Peep, Hamm, Rex, Duke Caboom, and Bonnie. Andy’s wallpaper fades off to reveal Andy’s bed again, and reverting back to the Toy Story logo at the start of the routine.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Point to the screen with both hands.
Gold Move 2: Jump while holding your hat and clap your feet.
You’ve Got a Friend In Me is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Kids Corner
- You’ve Got a Friend In Me is the ninth Disney song in the main series, and the second song from Disney-Pixar.
- This is the first Disney song to use neither the original vocalists or a new cover in-game, instead using a cover previously commissioned by Walt Disney Records.
- The file name of a pictogram misspells the word "hello" as "hell".
- You’ve Got a Friend In Me’s inclusion in Just Dance 2021 was initially leaked by the Polish Just Dance Instagram page along with Yameen Yasar and its Alternate routine.
- The coach is mirrored in some of the promotional images. This caused the coach’s glove to be on his left hand, instead of his right hand.
- On the Japanese cover of Just Dance 2021, the title appears as "You’ve got a friend in me - Toy Story", and Randy Newman is credited.
- The album background features the glass effect from Just Dance 2014.
Behind the Scenes
- File:Youvegotafriend jd2021 polish instagram leak.png
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|