Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are two girls dressed in waitress outfits and wear a pair of sneakers. The two dancers also wear a hairband. Both of them are slightly chubby, although they seem much slimmer in their remake. They also both have black short hair.
P1's outfit is aqua. She wears a pair of black socks.
P2's outfit is pink color. She wears a pair of pink socks.
The routine takes place within an old-style American diner, with stools, lamps, a kitchen floor, and a bar with a blender and various drinks. There is a chalkboard menu pinned onto the wall. It has the header "Burger Dadys".
There are 7 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Make a circle in the air with your arms, in the opposite direction of the other dancer such that both your hand and the other player's hand are directly opposite to each other.
- This is one of the routines with 7 Gold Moves, along with Kiss Datte Hidarikiki, the Nerd Version of Born This Way, and Let's Groove; only Iko Iko, Jerk It Out’s remake, and Crying Blood’s remake (8 each), Proud Mary and Ninja Re Bang Bang (9 each), and Boogie Wonderland (10 on the Xbox 360) have more Gold Moves.
- It is also the duet with the most Gold Moves per coach (7).
- In the beta version, this routine's background was supposedly used for Crying Blood.
- In the remake for Just Dance Now, both coaches have become significantly slimmer and their smiles are not as visible.
- This is the only Just Dance 2 DLC and Just Dance: Summer Party song, that is on Just Dance Wii.
- On July 13, 2016, the song was free on Just Dance Now due to Hot Dog Day.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|