Appearance of the Dancer
The routine is performed by a man in 1980s-style workout clothing. He has a black mullet with a yellow sweatband wrapped around his head. He wears a cyan tank top with a yellow stripe on his chest, orange waist-high thigh cling shorts, bright yellow ankle socks, and two-colored shoes with pink and cyan accents, pink laces, and white soles. He also wears a dark pink fanny pack around his waist, and a pink band on his right wrist. He wears a red glove, which he uses to carry his pink hand towel. He has a thin black inner solid outline and a thick white outer solid outline.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
The background takes place in front of a cathode-ray television set that shows advertisements for fitness clothes.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: While having you arms outstretched on the left side of you, spin them to your back.
Gold Move 2: While leaning the upper-half of your body downwards, slowly lean upwards and lift your arms up while keeping them straight.
- The version in-game removes the spoken intro, first verse, first chorus, and the instrumental break between the first chorus and second verse. It also shortens the bridge, third verse, third chorus, and outro.
- Barbra Streisand (Extreme Version), Sexy And I Know It and Juice (P1 and P2) can be seen in the background of the routine.
- In an advertisement, the Just Dance Now URL can be seen as well.
- In the YouTube previews, the coach’s face is not visible at all and the pictograms are default-colored.
- Additionally, this pictogram is missing, and four other pictograms have different props.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|