Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a woman with purple shoulder-length hair with bangs styled in a high pony. Her outfit consists of a red metallic bra, a matching pair of boxy metallic shorts, an orange metallic jacket with some color-blocking (red, green, and yellow diagonal striping while the left sleeve is completely cyan), cyan thigh high socks, and reddish orange peep toe high heel booties with magenta soles and heels. She also accessorizes with a gold hair clip, necklaces, and bracelets.
The background consists of floating geometric pyramids, cubes, and spheres. The background starts off in a light bluish gray color, but fades to black during the interlude, bridge, and outro.
During the intro, verses, and refrain the shapes are all black with a chrome polish that dissolve to reveal the lime green and dark blue layers within. Plus, the spheres have a circular center that change from hot pink to purple.
During the pre-chorus, the shapes flicker from the chrome style to a translucent one on beat with the music. The translucent designs come in multiple colors (yellow, hot pink, lime green, orange, and blue to name a few) and are continuously changing colors during the choruses while large cubes in the center of screen dissolve, sometimes to reveal other shapes within them.
During the interlude, multiple spheres are dissolving and forming within each other in the center of the screen while white cubes are flashing on beat with the song in the back.
During the bridge, black spheres appear from the top of the screen. As the spheres move down the screen they grow and dissolve halfway to reveal lime green, purple, red, cyan, yellow, and pinks rings inside. This background sequence reappears at the outro of song.
At the end of the song, the background fades completely to black.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Hit your wrists together over your head while making fists then quickly move your arms downwards.
Gold Move 2: Place your right hand on your head and your left hand on your hips while poking your left hip out.
You Don’t Know Me is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2020
Just Dance Now
- You Don’t Know Me is the second song by Jax Jones in the series.
- The track in-game uses the radio edit of the album version, in which “f*ck” is censored and features a different intro, shortened bridge, and a shorter outro. “Damn” is censored separately.
- The line "Tell you what you don’t know" is highlighted too fast.
- The Just Dance Unlimited trailer for the Just Dance 2020 Celebration event, the teaser videos, and the Nintendo Switch notification list this song as Don’t Know Me.
- The title on the teaser videos was fixed later the same day of their publication.
- The trailer was later reuploaded on October 25, 2019, with the title fixed.
- In the title of the US preview, the featured artist’s name, RAYE is misspelled as "RAV".
- It was later changed to "RAVE".
- It was fixed later the same day.
- The Just Dance Now announcement originally misspelled the song title as You Don’t Know Mw.
- The typo was later fixed within a day of release.
- You Don’t Know Me is the fifth routine in the series whose preview audio starts at the beginning of the track, after I Love Rock ‘N’ Roll, the remake of I Like to Move It from Just Dance Kids 2014, Peanut Butter Jelly, and Policeman.
- You Don’t Know Me was first found in the Just Dance Now files before the official announcement.
- In the Just Dance Unlimited servers, there is an early version of the routine where the coach had different colors, the background was less detailed, and animations were completely absent from the second chorus onwards.
- In the Just Dance Unlimited servers, there are some Beta pictograms, including an non-golden version of the Gold Move 1 pictogram.
- Besides, Gold Move 2 was not counted as a move at all.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|