Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a woman with purple shoulder-length hair in a high pony with bangs. Her outfit consists of a red metallic bra, red metallic shorts, an orange metallic jacket with some green, yellow, and red markings and a cyan sleeve, cyan thigh high socks, and reddish orange peep toe high heel booties with magenta soles and heels. She also has a gold hair clip, necklaces, and bracelets for accesories.
The background consists of floating geomertic pyramids, cubes, and spheres. The background starts of in a light bluish gray color, but fades to black during the interlude, bridge, and outro. During the intro, verses, and refrain the shapes are all black with a chrome polish that dissolve to reveal lime green and dark blue rings on the insides. The spheres also have a circle in the center of the rings that changes from hot pink to purple. During prechoruses the shapes flicker from the chrome style to a translucent one on beat with music. The translucent designs come in multiple colors: yellow, hot pink, lime green, orange, and blue to name a few. The shapes are all in the translucent design and are contiunously changing colors during the choruses as large cubes that show in the center of screen are dissolving, sometimes to reveal other shapes within them. During the interlude, multiple spheres are dissolving and forming within each other in the center of the screen while white cubes are flashing on beat with the song in the back. During the bridge, giant half-spheres with lime green, purple, red, cyan, yellow, and pinks rings inside them form and they appear again at the outro. At the end of the song, the background fades completely to black.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Hit your wrists together over your head while making fists then move your arms downwards.
Gold Move 2: Place your right hand on your hair and your left hand on your hips while poking your left hip out.
- You Don’t Know Me is the second song by Jax Jones in the series.
- “F**k” and “damn” are censored.
- You Don’t Know Me was first found in the Just Dance Now files before the official announcement.
- The track in-game uses the album version, which features a different intro, shortened bridge, and the outro is cut.
- The Just Dance Unlimited trailer for the Just Dance 2020 Celebration event, the teaser videos and the Nintendo Switch notification lists this song as Don’t Know Me.
- The title on the teaser videos was fixed later the same day of their publication.
- The trailer was later reuploaded on October 25, 2019, with the title fixed.
- In the title of the US preview, the featured artist's name, RAYE is misspelled as RAV.
- It was later changed to RAVE.
- It was fixed later the same day.
- You Don’t Know Me is the fourth song in the series where the preview audio starts at the beginning of the track after I Love Rock ‘N’ Roll, the remake of I Like to Move It from Just Dance Kids 2014 and Peanut Butter Jelly.
- The line "Tell you what you don't know" is highlighted too fast.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|