|This article is about the song by Cobra Starship. You may be looking for the song by Janelle Monáe or the song by Michael Jackson.|
- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Captions
- 6 Dance Quests
- 7 Appearances in Playlists
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Gallery
- 10 Videos
- 11 References
- 12 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with pink long hair. She wears a blue headband with two bows attached, one blue the other cyan. Her top is a yellow cropped tee that is tied in the front with pink and cyan leopard spots. For bottoms, she wears a pair of light blue denim short shorts that are cuffed at the bottom over a pair of tights that are all pink down her right leg and all yellow down her left leg. Lastly, her shoes are a pair of cyan high-top sneakers. Her accesories include yellow glasses, a white necklace with a blue whistle attached, and a pink watch on her right wrist. The dancer is also has a cyan outline.
The background is dark, with a balcony in the back, with some luminous square shaped pillars. In the redeemable version, there's a throne, and Chester Cheetah appears sometimes on the back pillars during the 1st and 2nd Chorus. In the 3rd chorus, he appears dancing along with the girl. He does not, however, appear in the DLC, and in the following games this song is featured in.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Move your right hand from left to right with your mouth like you are shouting "Ohhhh".
Gold Move 2: Put your hands together and slowly put them away from each other.
Gold Move 3: Point your right hand up to the sky with your left hand under your lower torso.
Gold Move 4: Put both of your hands up pointing to the sky.
You Make Me Feel... appears in the following Mashups:
- Balkan Blast Remix
- Blame (Sunglasses)
- Chiwawa (Geeks)
- Hangover (BaBaBa) (High Energy)
- I Gotta Feeling (Hops & Jumps)
- Lights (Pink Hair)
- Stadium Flow (High Energy Girls)
- Summer (Girl Power)
You Make Me Feel... appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Hand Square
- Hips Shake
- Wake Up Mind
Note that these Dance Quests are only available if the song is redeemed with the code.
- One player gets 3 stars
- One player gets 4 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Get all Gold Moves
- Get the "Cute" dance style
- Get GOOD when "You make me feel" is sung
Appearances in Playlists
You Make Me Feel... is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs S-Z
- You Make Me Feel... is the first song to be unlockable by redeeming a code, and then later becoming available as a DLC.
- In Just Dance 4, Sabi is credited in the song title rather than in the artist code string, making the title appear as "You Make Me Feel... (feat. Sabi)".
- This is the first time it happens in the series.
- Since the release of the song in Just Dance Now, "feat. Sabi" has been appropriately moved to the artist string, where it is now spelled as "Ft. Sabi".
- Since the Cheetos version of the song is on the disc files, it can still be unlocked on the NTSC Wii and Xbox 360 by using a shared or edited save file with the song along with Brand New Start.
- On the PAL PlayStation 3, the lyrics are highlighted black instead of blue.
- This makes You Make Me Feel... the first routine with black lyrics, albeit not an all consoles.
- In Just Dance 4, the first time the line "Through the radio" appears, two exclamation marks appear after the line is completely highlighted and are highlighted as well. This is fixed in the PAL PS3 version and Just Dance Now.
- Chester Cheetah does not appear in the downloadable version and in the routine’s future appearances.
- Thus, You Make Me Feel... is the first song whose brand promotion has been removed in its later appearances.
- The pictograms were blue in the Chester Cheetah preview.
- The versions with and without Chester Cheetah can be found on the main game Wii U files, meaning the promotion was planned to be for Wii, Xbox 360 and Wii U.
- The title of the song in the Just Dance 4 Wii Store is "You Make Me Feel! (feat. Sabi)" while in the menu, it reads "You Make Me Feel... (feat. Sabi)".
- In Just Dance 4, one type of pictogram is a different color than the rest. This has been fixed in Just Dance Now.
- Also, some pictograms are reversed.
- The Just Dance 2014 avatar originally had slightly different hair, as its far ends were more curved outward.
- In the Just Dance Now icon, the background is the one from the Cheetos promotion and not the downloadable version.
- However, the gameplay uses the background from the downloadable version of the routine.
- Although the coach appeared in the starting menu of Just Dance Now along with P1 from Turn Up the Love, You Make Me Feel... was not available in the service since the launch date. Instead, it was released on November 27, 2014.
- As of an unknown date, the menu icon for You Make Me Feel... on Just Dance Now has been changed; the throne has been removed, the blocks are dimmer and there is a single beam of purple light in the middle of the screen.
- In addition, the coach is not as centralized and her facial features are less visible.
- In Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited, the background is out of sync with the routine.
- In Just Dance Unlimited and Just Dance Now, the gold move effect for Gold Move 1 appears later than it does in Just Dance 4.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|