|This article is a stub. You could help this Wiki by expanding it.|
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a boy with short brown hair who appears to be a school boy. He wears a magenta jacket, a purple bow, a cream yellow T-shirt with a magenta triangle, a pair of cobalt and cream yellow striped pants, and magenta sneakers.
At a few points of the routine, his skin turns black, and his clothes change color as well; the jacket turns yellow, the glove turns purple, the bow turns magenta, the T-shirt turns purple and yellow, his pants turn purple and aqua, and his shoes turn yellow.
The background appears to be a desk in a children's room with items such as a skateboard, books, a rocket, a basketball, some crayons and other stuff. The dancer seems to be dancing on an open book with a circle in the center. During some parts, such as the pre-chorus, the background becomes dark, and the items turn neon and constantly change color.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Open your arms down, and hop with your right knee.
Gold Move 3: Stretch your right arm towards the screen while putting your left hand on your chest.
- The song's original title is Manual of Youth.
- Chiwawa’s skirt appears in the background as a rubik's cube.
- At a few points of the routine, the coach's glove glitches to black.
- There is a Beta Gold Move in the pictogram files that depicts Gold Move 3 but facing in the opposite direction.
- The group’s name is stylized as "TFBOYS" in-game.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|