|I wonder where were you...
This page concerns content that has been shelved or removed from the series. Before updating this article, please ensure the veracity and verifiability of the information. Remember to cite your sources.
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach, a man, is wearing a teal beret over his black hair which is tied in a fluffy topknot, as well as a pair of sunglasses, a teal jacket over a yellow vest which in turn covers a light blue shirt, a yellow bow tie, and a pair of teal shorts. In the beginning, he is seen wearing long teal pants, which he rips off.
The background starts off by sifting through a white skyscraper with windows of varying colors. Nearly after the second chorus, the background pushes through rainbow parallel light trails. The windows from earlier are sometimes seen flowing with the lights.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Push your right arm forward and your right leg back.
Gold Move 3: Slowly bring down your right fist.
- The version of the song used in the game is shortened by one minute.
- According to the pictograms, the coach originally had a different pictogram color scheme.
- The coach is slightly lighter in the menu assets.
- Despite Yu Le Tian Kong being scrapped from 舞力全开2015, assets for the song have been found in the Just Dance Now files.
- However, it does not appear in the files of 舞力全开：活力派.
- The square and coach selection images have also been found in the Just Dance 2016 files.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|